The rise of virtual customer assistants has been rapid, of that, there is no doubt, and as with any new technology, there have been mixed opinions about its effectiveness. Nonetheless, despite some shortcomings in the initial versions of these solutions, it is already clear that virtual customer assistants have enormous potential in regard to enhancing the customer experience.
Perhaps the key to success when implementing a virtual customer assistant is to determine where it might best sit within the customer journey. Get this right, and it will be able to act as a valuable addition to the human adviser team, greatly improving your customer interactions. The benefit for virtual customer assistants show below:
- Virtual assistants reduce your labor costs! Virtual assistants are independent contractors which means you don’t need to even think about payroll taxes, vacation pay, sick days, worker’s compensation and employee benefits such as health and dental insurance and there are no OSHA regulations to follow.
- Virtual assistants work around your schedule to provide you service whenever you need it. Think of them as your ‘on-call’ go to person. No need to hire part time employees and hope you have enough work to keep them busy for the hours they work. With a virtual assistant you only pay for time spent on YOUR project AND work can be done outside normal business hours.
- Virtual assistants take on those every day essential tasks you don’t have time for because you’re too busy growing your business and wearing all the others hats you have to wear: sales and marketing manager, CEO, strategic planner, etc.
- There’s no need for an actual office if you don’t need one or work from home.
- There are no agency fees as with temporary employees.
- You don’t need to spend any money on employee training.
- You won’t pay any overtime and yet you’ll still keep your projects on schedule.
- A virtual assistant may have skills that you don’t, desperately need but don’t have time to learn.
- A virtual assistant cares about her business – it’s her livelihood – she wants you to call her and she wants you to tell others about her services. This translates to superior service.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for the various technology solution that can facilitate your chatbot and virtual assistant infrastructure availability and security monitoring.