Parasoft Development Testing Platform (DTP) enables Continuous Testing. Leveraging policies, DTP consistently applies software quality practices across teams and throughout the SDLC. It enables your quality efforts to shift left–delivering a platform for automated defect prevention and the uniform measurement of risk.
Parasoft Development Testing Platform (DTP) eliminates the business risk associated with faulty software, accelerates delivery, and facilitates continuous process improvement. DTP monitors and measures the application of quality practices, such as static analysis, unit testing, coverage analysis, runtime error detection, etc. Data
generated throughout the SDLC is collected, correlated, and analyzed in order to deliver intelligent, actionable findings that enable you to focus on the impact of changed code and demonstrate full compliance traceability. DTP
applies practices according to your development policies, unobtrusively bridging the gap between business expectations and dev/test activities.
WHY CHOOSE DTP?
Process Intelligence Engine (PIE)
- Collect, correlate, and analyze data from disparate sources scattered throughout the SDLC and identify business risks while highlighting opportunities for process improvement.
Deep Open Integration
- Enables deep, seamless integration with open source platforms, bug tracking systems, requirements management systems, custom tools, and other infrastructure components.
Enable Continuous Testing
- Parasoft enables fully-automated continuous testing, which is a critical component of continuous delivery and continuous release. With the freedom to test early and often, the team exposes defects when they are fastest, easiest, and least costly to fix.
- Align business expectations with development activities by expressing the objectives in policies that are readily accessible, clearly defined, and automatically managed by exception.
Full Requirements Traceability
- Provides continuous visibility into when and how requirements are being implemented. Automated correlation of the requirements with code, testing, and builds provides a comprehensive assessment of project progress.
Automated Defect Prevention and Detection
- Reduce rework and cut costs associated with the development process by automating the industry’s deepest and broadest spectrum of Development Testing practices.
Objectively Measure Progress and Productivity
- Measure progress and productivity expectations established through policy in real-time. Exception-based notification alert the appropriate team members if action is needed.
Iteration and Task Planning
- Helps teams accurately estimate the available resources for each iteration and allocate tasks accordingly. Implement user stories as reasonable and manageable development tasks. Assess progress on functionality that can be completed by firm deadlines.
This video below is about Parasoft DTP Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Parasoft DTP what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.