Acunetix web vulnerability scanner product, is application security testing tool. After the recent price rise and alignment on last month. Latest immediate in effect supplier change in effect on 10-May-2018 , Acunetix New Product Plan and Price change.
The product now is consolidated into 3 product range only, On Premise Standard and On Premise Enterprise, and Cloud Enterprise. All now is licensed by how many URL or website target. For example, will had Acunetix Standard On Premise 5 Target license subscription (LS) 1 Year, Acunetix Enterprise On Premise 5 Target license subscription (LS) 1 Year, and Acunetix Enterprise Cloud5 Target license subscription (LS) 1 Year, etc.
The more detail for the difference between the three plan can see from the table below.
* PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27001; The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA); WASC Threat Classification; Sarbanes-Oxley; NIST Special Publication 800-53 (for FISMA); DISA-STIG Application Security; 2011 CWE/SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors.
** Imperva SecureSphere, F5 BIG-IP Application Security Manager and Fortinet FortiWeb WAF
*** Atlassian JIRA, GitHub and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
† Subject to project qualification.
‡ Only applicable for Enterprise 100+ targets
Within the next 2 weeks time Acnuetix (as per email notice given) will officially releasing Acunetix v12. With this release comes an adjustment in licensing which will be based on a per target model. Pro and entry-level Enterprise license customers will have Unlimited User capabilities upon upgrade to v12.
Acunetix v12 will bring about exciting new features, including:
* New AcuSensor for Java web applications
* Pause and Resume scan functionality
* Exclusion of specific paths in the site’s structure directly from the UI
* Inclusion of Password Policy features
* Up to 2x faster
* Unlimited Users, Acunetix API integration and Jenkins CI (Continuous Integration) for current Pro single user license customers
* Unlimited Users, for current Enterprise 3, 5 and 10 user customers
* Unlimited Engines, for current 5 and 10 Engine customers
For existing user – your activated license on pre v12, ie whether v11 or v0.5 will continue to work and govern by that specific license for the feature set. For example Standard X2, Pro X5, Enterprise X10 (in v11), Enterprise 2X, Consultant 5X, Consultant/Enterprise 10X (in v10.5) is continue to be unlimited web scanning, limited by the instance. So for customer who do not want to migrate to v12 (it license by per target basis), you can continue to keep it. This is in particularly for the existing perpetual license (PL) customer. But for existing license subscription (LS) customer, at end of the license period, you had only new v12 licensing plan available for you on the near future. Existing perpetual customer can keep and using special renew quote and keep in the v11 or v10.5 as long as you do not exercise upgrade to v12 (special remark: license can upgrade but can not downgrade). This continue to be valid until manufacturer further notice for change.
For those interest to upgrade from existing v11 to v12, below is what current scenario is:
Standard X2 -> OnPrem Std 10 target
Pro X5 -> OnPrem Ent 20 target
Ent X10 -> OnPrem Ent 50 target
Alternatively, for those who prefer visual information, here the quick summary.
For all the latest price change, can refer the product estore price or refer manufacturer website for the price as well.