E-SPIN delighted to announce the release of Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner version 10. The new version includes an improved Login Sequence Recorder for automatic scanning of login protected pages, extends support for Java Frameworks, Ruby on Rails and WordPress security scanning, and can use input from various web development and pen-testing tools.
New in Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner v10
- ‘Login Sequence Recorder’ has been re-engineered from the ground-up to allow restricted areas to be scanned entirely automatically.
- Now tests for over 1200 WordPress-specific vulnerabilities in the WordPress core and plugins.
- Acunetix WVS Crawl data can be augmented using the output of: Fiddler .saz files, Burp Suite saved items, Burp Suite state files, HTTP Archive (.har) files, Acunetix HTTP Sniffer logs, Selenium IDE Scripts.
- Improved support for Java Frameworks (Java Server Faces (JSF), Spring and Struts) and Ruby on Rails.
- Increased web services support for web applications which make use of WSDL based web-services, Microsoft WCF-based web services and RESTful web services.
- Ships with a malware URL detection service, which is used to analyse all the external links found during a scan against a constantly updated database of Malware and Phishing URLs.
Continue with E-SPIN long term tradition, two round of technology briefing for what news will be hold on following date, totally free of charge and fully sponsor by E-SPIN for existing channel partner and end user.
- 28 July 2015 (Tuesday) Channel reseller partner track open for reseller partner understanding the what new and related go to market (GTM) channel support activities. Reseller interest to attend, please click here for registration.
- 29 July 2015 (Wednesday) End user track open for end user company understanding the what new and related benefits of adoption, prepare for migration and upgrade. End user interest to attend, please click here for registration.
Contact us for any inquiry for the event or product information.
Acunetix also updating the features in the online version of the product, (Acunetix OVS). The new version includes automated scanning of login protected pages and extends support for Java Frameworks, Ruby on Rails and WordPress security scanning.
Modified Pricing Modules
Pricing for Acunetix WVS Enterprise and Consultant licenses have been changed. Licensing models are now limited to:
- Enterprise 2 concurrent scans (perpetual and subscription)
- Consultant 5 concurrent scans (perpetual and subscription)
- Consultant 10 concurrent scans (perpetual and subscription)
Please note that:
- Small Business Edition will no longer be supported
- Both the Enterprise and Consultant licenses will include one year of free maintenance. Contact E-SPIN for further detailed.