Our data security solutions provide a complete inventory of data stores along with their respective objects, users and enabled security features within your organization.
- Easily review all of the accessible assets, user access levels, and security feature usage throughout your environment.
- Identify and highlight recently added, rogue or missing data store installations and objects.
- Quickly ascertain the configuration state of all your data stores (relational or big data).
Our products examine relational databases and big data stores for configuration mistakes, identification and
access control issues, missing patches, or any toxic combination of settings that could lead to escalation of
privileges attacks, data leakage, denial of service (DoS), or unauthorized modification of data.
We provide unique, agent-less, unauthenticated (network port inspection), and authenticated (credentialed) assessment approach with no impact on the target data store. This multifaceted approach provides an accurate assessment of the security of relational database or big data store.
We also include a comprehensive and continuously updated library of relational database and big data store vulnerability and security configuration issues backed by SpiderLabs. Through built-in and customized policies, users can examine data stores for vulnerability, configuration and user rights issues.
Our product reports and dashboards provide a consolidated view of vulnerabilities, threats, risks, and compliance efforts across heterogeneous data store environments. They empower organizations to document their current status, demonstrate progress, effectiveness, and operational efficiency. Through our reporting and analytics platform, organizations can evaluate trends, and drill down for a detailed view of each individual database, group of databases, or databases of specific business units or groups within the enterprise.
- Intuitive, easy-to-configure and customize, rapidly
- Supports business objectives that include enterprise security and financial risk posture, operational efficiency, regulatory compliance, and strategic planning