The Client is an established bank in Asia Pacific providing banking, finance and insurance solutions. The Client has business with an external vendor to provide client’s customer information for co-marketing purposes on the ongoing basis. To protect against data theft and customer data leakage, The Client required data encryption for email and removable storage delivery from bank and vendor side. The encrypted data required a strong and length password set by The Client to decrypt the content and it is handy to use for no technical user involvement.
The proposed solution consists of endpoint client software to encrypt confidential data to enable secure, encrypted transfer and storage of confidential data files on unprotected mediums (local, portable, and on the network) that are difficult to defend by conventional perimeter security mechanisms. This includes data transferred via a portable USB drive, burned to a CD or DVD, or through e-mail for both online and offline delivery. It provides the flexibility to set the password lengths for up to 60 characters for The Client to enforce password security and compliance to Central Bank password requirements. It is very handy and easy to use and no training is required and suitable for mass deployment.
The proposed solution consist of international grade data encryption software that deliver AES 256bit security, up to 70 character password lengths enforcement, option for pack data with compression, encrypt to proprietary file format (for email delivery) or executable file format, option for leave encrypt data into local machine against unauthorized access, option for secure wipe out the data and Windows Explorer shell integration for one click operation.
It meets all The Client operations for easy to use, strong security requirements and compliance to central bank guidelines. The solution is implemented in client desktop machines that require encrypting the data and client’s vendor machines that require decryption of the data.
- Immediate achieve the data security operation, security and central bank compliance. It is a handy and affordable solution suitable for mass adoption.
- The Client is capable to set their own password length for the security enforcement and change as per required in the future (as central bank guideline change). The more characters used in a pass-phrase results in greater difficulty to crack.
- Prevent risk against data theft and data leakage that will impact on the client corporate reputation.
- Client’s customers will have peace of mind due to the data being encrypted with industry de facto AES256 bit security strength and protected during transport (offline delivery) or electronic communication (online delivery).
- Secure data exchange with ANY partner meet both domestic and international standard
E-SPIN value added services (VAS) engage for the project:
- Bank and Financial sector grade data leakage prevention (DLP) for bank suppliers and partners and bank mass adoption for the business and project secure data exchange. Project consultancy and provide special bulk offer and extend to bank suppliers and partners as one holistic solution, simplify and enjoy return on investment for all the party. Project supply, setup, user training, maintenance support during the project period.
We hope the case Bank secure email exchange and removable file encryption solution, will help for those who are looking for the solution with context. Feel free to contact E-SPIN for your project requirements and discussion session, we see what we can duplicate the project success to your unique case.