There are a lot of CI/CD Tools, each of them has their own special features. E-SPIN compile the list for those who in the CI/CD tools chain journey or in pursue for the DevSecOps in single integrated platform in 2021 below:
Brief: Jenkins is an open source automation server. It can automate tasks such as building, testing, and delivering or deploying software.
- Easy installation
- Easy configuration
- easily distribute work across multiple machines
Brief: GitLab is an open DevOps platform that has software to help developers in the software development cycle. It has the commercial edition for the enterprise customer who is looking for a single unified platform to cover all the CI/CD tools chain in a unified manner, saving the overall total cost of ownership and time and effort to maintain 10 domain tools for the CI/CD, or pursue integration approach. For more please contact E-SPIN for the details.
- Audit Events
- Compliance Management
- Code Analytics
- Value Stream Management
- Issue Tracking
- Time Tracking
Brief: TeamCity is a continuous integration and build management server provided by JetBrains. It has the flexibility to work with various types of projects.
- Technology Awareness
- Key Integrations
- Cloud Integrations
- Continuous Integration
- Code Quality Tracking
- User Management
Brief: it used to automate the development process like build, test, and deploy, either in cloud or infrastructure.
- Workflows for job orchestration
- First-class Docker support
- Choose the needed CPU/RAM
- Language-agnostic support
- Insights dashboard
- SSH or run local builds for easy debugging
Brief: is a continuous integration server. It automates builds and tests. Also, it has the ability to connect with Jira Software, Bitbucket, Fisheye and Crucible.
- Tech stack
- Deployment projects
- Dedicated agents
- Branch detection
Brief: provide an effective way to build, test, and deploy websites and applications faster with code from GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab.
- Environments templates
- SSH keys management
- Workflows management
- Built-in build environments
- First-class integrations
- First-class Git support
Brief: is a CI/CD service used to test and deploy projects. It sync projects that are hosted on GitHub and test it.
- Pull request support
- Pre-installed database services
- Auto deployments on passing builds
- Clean VMs for every build
- Live build views
- Mac, Linux, and iOS support
Brief: is a SaaS solution that implements CI/CD in the cloud. And can be used for small and big projects.
- Builds run on pre-configured machines
- Turnkey, integrated deployments that can be set up with 1 click
- Set up everything via a simple web interface
- Full developer autonomy
- Dedicated instances and seamless scaling
- Easily migrate to Codeship Pro from Docker
Brief: is an open source CI/CD server that enables users to model and visualize complex workflows.
- Eliminate bottlenecks
- Keep configuration tidy
- Model complex workflows
- Promote trusted artifacts
- Deploy any version, any time
Brief: is a CI/CD solution that gives users the ability to choose the type of project they want to work with.
- Get notifications and feedback
- Test automatically
- Automate deployment
- Customize workflows and integrate with third-party services
- First-class support for macOS VMs and iOS code signing
- Up to date with the latest developer tools
In the end, having a big number of CI/CD tools allows you to have the decision to choose the best suit for your organization. Feel free to contact E-SPIN for the CI/CD tool chain requirements, from the entire DevSecOps platform suite, integration, point solution supply, consulting, project management, training and maintenance support for your enterprise needs.