Increase Efficiency with Centralized Auditing and Recovery
PowerBroker Auditor and Recovery for Active Directory includes a centralized database to enable both auditing and recovery of AD data, delivering a broader set of capabilities than native AD auditing — without the operational impacts. With PowerBroker Recovery for Active Directory, you have a continuous backup technology that enables you to both detect and roll back changes. You can therefore quickly undo accidental or unwanted changes via a single console, without requiring a point-in-time backup.
REAL-TIME, CENTRALIZED AD AUDITING AND ALERTING
- Pinpoint changes that introduce security risks, jeopardize compliance, or reduce operational efficiency.
- Track the “who, what, when, and where” for every Active Directory change.
- Compare before and after values for every change, including host name and IP address.
- Gain single-click access to item and user histories via integration with native management tools.
- Enables less technical users to understand what activity has occurred while maintaining the advanced details that administrators require.
- Capture PowerBroker for Windows group policy changes, including pre- and post-values, providing complete least privilege enforcement and policy auditing in a single solution.
- Design HTML templates or plain text email notifications, and simplify the appending, replacing, or removing of recipients to alert notifications.
CONTINUOUS BACKUP FOR QUICK RECOVERY
- Ensure business continuity for critical network resources and applications.
- Minimize revenue loss from disasters and accidental deletions in Active Directory.
- Restore users’ connections in minutes, not hours.
- Maintain simplicity with one database for any number of Active Directory Forests.
SIMPLE DEPLOYMENT AND SCALABILITY
- Accelerate and ensure trouble-free deployments with a centralized database, agent, and management console.
- Audit environments with millions of users and thousands of servers.
- Unite products in the suite through a single web console which serves as a dashboard that enables admins and other users to perform management and enforce policy.
ENTERPRISE REPORTING AND COMPLIANCE
- Access all audit data via a single database, even for multiple AD forests.
- Take advantage of expanded, automatic delivery options and formats via SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Confirm compliance and provide access and change histories for compliance with SOX, PCI, HIPAA, and other mandates.
- Enable administrators or auditors to filter what they are looking for based on a user- friendly description of the change activity.
- Increase usability and enable a consistent experience for users with more than a dozen customizable reports.
INTEGRATE WITH NATIVE TOOLS
- Get Active Directory, Group Policy, and AD LDS (ADAM) support in a single solution.
- Simplify operations and minimize downtime with native tool integration and an online recovery database.
- Recover deleted or changed Group policy and directory objects with a single click
This video is about BeyondTrust Powerbroker Auditor by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Beyond Trust Powerbroker Auditor what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.