The E-Lock range of digital signature products is owned by Frontier Technologies Corporation (FTC), a privately held corporation headquartered in Washington DC. Frontier Technologies entered the PKI and security market in 1997 by launching E-Lock digital signature products.
With the help of modern technology and in-depth market analysis, E-Lock's PKI-based applications have made digital signatures popular in common business applications and web-based transactions. E-Lock's untiring efforts have made it possible for organizations and individual customers worldwide to secure and streamline their business processes. The company products have been instrumental in establishing the legal validity of digital signatures in a large number of countries, including USA. Our solutions have been used by Ex-US President Bill Clinton to sign the US E-Sign Act, which legalizes digital electronic signatures.
Compliance with the global standards for digital signatures has allowed the company to serve clients in various countries, spanning several industries, effectively and efficiently. To note some of them, our solutions comply with the US Government and Federal Legislations and mandates, such as the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN), the Health Insurance, Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Government Paperwork Elimination Act (GPEA), the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), 21 CFR part 11 (A procedure for electronic transactions and the protection of electronic information within the pharma industry), and EU directive, which provides the framework for digital signatures and encryption in Europe and Indian IT Act 2000.
This has resulted in massive customer base for E-Lock in countries like the US, the UK, Australia, Greece, Spain, Hong Kong, Peru, Romania, Kuwait, Portugal, Lithuania, India, Malaysia, and many more. E-Lock has catered to government, health care, BFSI, manufacturing and other industries globally.
E-SPIN and E-Lock
E-SPIN have actively in promoting E-Lock full range of products and technologies as part of the company platform solutions to support Digital Signature And Secure Document And Transaction Signing end to end solution portfolio. E-SPIN make at active commitment to support partners and clients on the E-Lock full range of digital and electronic signature platform for the various application solution E-SPIN represented for.
Nowdays, E-SPIN is active in provide consulting, supply, training and maintaining E-Lock digital and electronic signature products for the partners, enterprise, government and military customers (or distribute/resell or bundled as part of the complete package) on the region E-SPIN do busineses. The enterprise range from banking, financial institutions, government agencies, listed corporate, to various decision maker and authorize signatory require to digital signing to verity and approve document signing in bulk or in high contractual value.
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.
E-Lock Product Overview
E-Lock offers legally compliant and easy to use digital signature and electronic signature solutions. E-Lock solutions comprise desktop digital signature solutions, online form signing solution, web-based signing solutions and server-side signing solution. E-Lock solutions are being used globally, spanning various verticals, to attain process automation, document authentication, non-repudiation, security, and speedy ROI. E-Lock’s diversified solutions have the capacity to meet challenging requirements from any environment, irrespective of the application demand. Seamless integration of E-Lock solutions with existing applications allows organizations to reap maximum business benefits with minimum investments.
Bulk Signing Solution
Software Development Kits
Other Security Solutions
Bulk Signing Solution
E-Lock Bulk Signer
Bulk Signer is an automated server side file signing solution. It can be run on the server to sign files of any format in an automated mode without user intervention. Using this solution, thousands of files can be signed automatically at regular specified intervals.
Software Development Kits
E-Lock SuperSigner SDK
SuperSigner SDK enables developers to integrate digital signing, encryption, verification and decryption components with their existing or new applications with ease and flexibility. The integration of SuperSigner SDK components enables developers to provide data security and authentication features.
E-Lock PDFeSign Web SDK
PDFeSign Web SDK incorporates E-Lock’s most innovative ‘Remote Signing’ technology in the client-server environment for signing PDF files. With this technology, clients can directly sign PDF files stored on the server without downloading them on the client PC.
Other Security Solutions
E-Lock PDFeSigner (Form16 signing solution)
PDFeSigner is simple; easy-to-use software that helps organizations to issue digitally signed legally valid Form16 to their employees at just a click of mouse. This digitally signed Form16 can be distributed using e-mail system, eliminating the hassles of printing & distribution. This solution helps organizations go completely paperless with Form16 issuance process.
Bulk Signer Product Overview
E-Lock Bulk Signer - Automated Server Side Signing Solution
Bulk Signer is E-Lock's automated, unattended server side file signing solution. It runs on the server to sign files in an automated mode without needing any user intervention. Using this solution, thousands of files can be automatically signed at regular specified intervals.
Bulk Signer Features
- Fastest automated server-side bulk signing
- Supports multiple signing profiles, which can run simultaneously for maximum operations
- Compatible with Windows7 and Windows 2008 Server
- SHA256, SHA384, and SHA512 support for all files
- Reduced I/O operation for speedy processing
- PKCS#7 compliant software solution
- Signs files of any format
- Supports Adobe-compatible visible digital signatures in PDF
- Files can be signed using a certificate on the machine or on a smart card/e-token/HSM
- Local machine time is time stamped into the signatures
- Signing logs are generated
How Bulk Signer works
- Bulk Signer runs as a Windows Service on the Server
- User creates a Profile and configures settings for that User profile
- User can define an Input folder, signature placement, time interval to poll etc for that profile
- Input folder will be polled at regular intervals
- Any files found in the Input folder will be signed and moved to the pre-defined Output folder
- Multiple folder levels (sub folders) are also supported. In this case the entire Input folder structure will get re-created under the Output folder
- A folder called 'failed' is reserved under the Output folder for files that could not get signed for some reason “success” or “failure” in signing is logged
Typical Usage Scenarios
This solution is typically used in a scenario where bulk file signing at high speed is the requirement.
- B&F sector: For Authenticating e-Statements, e-Reports to be sent to the clients
- Telecom sector: For Bulk signing the bills and reports to be sent to the clients
- Insurance Sector: Digitally signing the insurance policies generated on the server, which can be electronically sent to end customer
- Signing e-Invoices: Bulk sign the e-Invoices generated by the third party application
- Other: e-documents generated in bulk and need digital signature authentication
- Automate and make the business process paperless
- Provide security and authentication to the data
- Easy and seamless integration with online processes
- Compliance with standards / regulations
- Optimize business process efficiencies
- Cut operational costs
- Automated signing of files of any format (fast signing speed)
Bulk Signer - Server Requirements
- Windows 2000,Professional,Server or Higher
- IE 6.0 or higher
- Digital Certificate - installed in the IE browser without security or on a smart card / HSM registered with MS CAPI
- If smart card based / HSM based certificate is to be used for signing, the smart card driver / HSM driver should support signing in a silent mode if password is provided
Compliance with Industry & Government Standards
Bulk Signer enables the organizations to comply with rules and regulations pertaining to the use of Digital Signature and electronic transactions like:
- E-Sign Act (US Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act)
- GPEA (Government Paperwork Elimination Act)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- 21 CFR Part 11(a regulation governing the use of electronic signatures within the pharmaceutical industry)
- EU law (EU Directive for Electronic Signatures)
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- UETA (Uniform Electronic Transactions Act)
- Indian IT ACT 2000
- PKCS#7 compliant software (an industry standard)
- It is also compliant with other laws that affect the management of electronic information