Founded in 2005, privately held, Belgium based, Hex-Rays SA focuses on the binary software analysis technology development for the IT security market. The company two flagship product line IDA Pro and Hex-Rays DeComplier work hand in hand to to provide malware analysis and reverse engineering (MARE) professionals, researcher and analysts with the industry de factors tools to perform their duties worldwide across enterprise, government and military sectors .
Mr. Guilfanov, the founder and CEO of Hex-Rays SA, holds BSc in Mathematics from Moscow State University. He is the senior architect of several highly regarded software packages including the widely used IDA, a multi-platform, multi-processor, disassembler and debugger. Mr. Guilfanov is also known for having released, on 31 Dec 2005, a highly publicized unofficial fix for the Windows Metafile (WMF) vulnerability in Microsoft Windows operating system.
E-SPIN and Hex-Rays
E-SPIN have actively in promoting Hex-Rays full range of products and technologies as part of the company Vulnerability Management solution portfolio. E-SPIN is active in provide consulting, supply, training and maintenance Hex-Rays products for the enterprise, government and military customers (or distribute and resell as part of the complete package) on the region E-SPIN do business. The enterprise range from university teaching reverse engineering to IT security professionals / analysts on the malware analysis or cyber/military defense applications.
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.
IDA PRO – the state-of-the-art binary code analysis solution
IDA Pro is the flagship product of Hex-Rays, the software provider in reverse engineering. Being an interactive and programmable disassembler and debugger, IDA Pro provides excellent quality performance on different platforms and is compatible with many processors. IDA Pro has become the de-facto standard for the analysis of hostile code, vulnerability research and commercial off-the-shelf validation.
- The Hex-Rays Decompiler brings binary software analysis within reach of millions of programmers.
- It converts native processor code into a readable C-like pseudocode text.
- Unlike disassemblers, which perform the same task at a lower level, the decompiler output is concise, closer to the standard way programmers use to write applications.
- This alone can save hours of work because analysts mentally map the disassembly output to high-level concepts.
- Decompiler frees them of this routine and boring task. Since the decompiler output is similar to high level languages, any regular C/C++ programmer can understand it.
IDA Home – The affordable solution for professional reverse engineering hobbyists
Together with the welcome of IDA Pro version 7.5, Hex-Rays launched its brand new product in May 2020: IDA Home. This newly released product is developed to make our top-notch software more accessible to professional reverse engineering hobbyists, students and the occasional private users.
Based on the same engine with Hex-Rays’ flagship product IDA Pro, IDA Home integrates a local or gdbserver debugger with a powerful IDAPython scripting and enables analysis for both 32 and 64 bits applications while still can cover the most common processors (PC, ARM, M68k, MIPS and PPC). IDA Home can be purchased with a named license for an annual subscription of 365$ only.
“IDA Home benefits its reverse engineering users with the most advanced technologies available today”
IDA Home’s main features:
- Ability to analyze both 32-bit and 64-bit applications
- The 64-bit PC, ARM and PPC come with a compatible cloud-based Decompiler currently in beta testing mode
- Powerful IDAPython scripting with Python 3 support is included
- Local or gdbserver debugger included
- One processor family of choice from the most common processors: PC, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PPC
- Annual subscription
- Named license only
- Access to Lumina server
- For the price of $365 / year