- Red Hat
- Red Hat Product Overview
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Product Overview
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Product overview
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform Product Overview
- Red Hat OpenShift Product Overview
- Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Red Hat Automation Process
- Red Hat CodeReady Studio
- Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company that is engaged in providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina with satellite offices worldwide.
Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat provides operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
E-SPIN and Red Hat
E-SPIN have actively in promoting Red Hat full range of products and technologies as part of the company platform solutions to support Vulnerability Management, Security Management, Virtualization Management solution portfolio. E-SPIN make at active commitment to support partners and clients on the Red Hat platform for the various application solution E-SPIN represented for.
Nowadays, E-SPIN is active in provide consulting, supply, training and maintaining Red Hat products for the partners, enterprise, government and military customers (or distribute/resell or bundled as part of the complete package) on the region E-SPIN do businesses. The enterprise range from university, telecommunications, government agencies, listed corporate, managed network services provider to security analysts and administrator / manager, risk and compliance auditor / manager, security consultants or Security Operation Center (SOC) / Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) applications, Vulnerability Assessment Center (VAC), Network Operation Center (NOC).
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.
Red Hat Product Family
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux Add-Ons
Red Hat JBoss Middleware
Red Hat Enterprise MRG
|Red Hat Storage Server
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is:
- The solution to the challenges that our customers face.
- The world’s leading enterprise Linux platform.
- Red Hat's flagship offering.
- Used by organizations as their operating system of choice because of the stability, security, and performance that it provides.
- The result of a collaborative development process that begins in open source communities.
- Enables customers to consistently deploy in physical, virtual, public cloud, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Red Hat Insights
- Application streams
- Web console
- System roles
- Cryptographic standards
- Container toolkit
- Image builder
- Universal base image
- Scalability: Red Hat Enterprise Linux continues to support larger systems.
- Reliability: Allows IT staff to drive critical workloads and spend less time dealing with server downtime issues.
- Interoperability: Red Hat Enterprise Linux leverages industry standards to interoperate with other systems and vendors.
- Manageability: Red Hat Enterprise Linux includes many native administrative tools.
- Performance: Red Hat Enterprise Linux is a foundation on which high performance applications or workloads can be run.
- Stability: Red Hat Enterprise Linux's 10-year lifespan provides long-term stability for enterprises. RHEL also provides longer release support than most Linux distributions.
- Security: Red Hat Enterprise Linux includes many native security features, which ensures customers can set security standards and mitigate attack on their systems. RHEL also includes security tools that can be used to increase the overall security of systems without additional purchase.
- Flexibility: Red Hat Enterprise Linux offers the ability to move from physical environments to virtual, cloud environments, and containers.
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) is a leading open source platform for modern Java applications deployed in any environment. JBoss EAP’s architecture is innovative, modular, and cloud ready. The platform offers powerful management and automation for greater developer productivity. It is based on the open source Wildfly project (formerly known as JBoss Application Server).
- Fully certified Java EE 8 and Java SE 11 support
- Full web services stack
- Modular architecture optimized for containers and cloud deployments
- Enterprise capabilities such as failover, distributed caching, intelligent load balancing, clustering, and distributed deployment
- Integrated developer environment that maximizes productivity and performance
- Deploy new business value faster with accelerated time-to-market
- Boosted developer productivity
- Flexible manageability
- Fully supported Java EE development and deployment in any environment
- Quickly reinvent and update your systems of engagement
Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform brings together open, community-powered innovation with enterprise scale and confidence—empowering businesses to deliver new, differentiated applications and services on a flexible, scalable, and proven OpenStack public or private cloud.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform provides:
1. Ongoing operational management
- Single life-cycle tool for deployment and management
- Workload and infrastructure management
- Distributed compute nodes
- Integration with Red Hat Satellite
- Containerized OpenStack services
- Deployments using Red Hat Ansible® Automation integration with Red Hat OpenStack Platform director
2. Platform life-cycle management
- Reliable deployments with live upgrade
- Flexible software lifecycle options
- Simplified long-life upgrades
3. Reliability, availability and performance
- Production testing and hardening
- Highly available infrastructure
- GPU/vGPU Support
4. Security and Compliance
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS
- Stack access and monitoring
- Encryption and key management including Hardware Security Module (HSM) back end
- Crypto offload for IPSec VPN to NIC
- Compliance acceleration
5. OpenStack Integrations
- Containerized, cloud-native workload support
- Reliable storage
- Networking integration
- Expansive ecosystem
Red Hat OpenShift
Red Hat® OpenShift® is a container platform for Kubernetes that can automate the provisioning, management and scaling of applications so that you can focus on writing the code for your next big idea.
Products of Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat OpenShift Plus
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Red Hat OpenShift Kubernetes Engine
- Built on the foundation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Certified Enterprise Kubernetes
- Cluster services
- Platform services
- Application services
- Data services
- Developer services
- Flexibility to deploy everywhere
- Ready to deploy in any environment
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform is the foundation for building and operating automation services at scale, providing enterprises a composable, collaborative, and trusted execution environment.
Ansible Automation Platform allows users to:
Create - Get started faster by combining the power of Ansible’s massive open source community and prebuilt Content Collections of the most-used Ansible roles and modules.
Scale - Easily transfer your automation into multiple domains and across different use cases.
Engage - Take your automation even further with analytics, policy and governance, and content management.
Components of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Ansible Technology
- Ansible Tower
- Content Collections
- Automation Hub
- Automation Analytics
- Automation Services Catalog
- Operating systems and virtualization: Red Hat Enterprise Linux®, Windows and Windows Server, VMware
- Networks: Arista, Cisco, F5, Infoblox, Juniper, Palo Alto
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack®
- DevOps tools: Atlassian, Check Point, CyberArk, Datadog, IBM, Splunk
- Security: Cisco ASA, Check Point, CyberArk, Fortinet, IBM Resilient and Qradar
Red Hat Process Automation
Red Hat® Process Automation, part of the Red Hat Application Services portfolio, is a set of products for intelligently automating business decisions and processes. Enforce business policies and procedures, automate business operations, and measure the results of business activities across heterogeneous environments.
The Red Hat® Process Automation includes:
- Red Hat Process Automation Manager
- Red Hat Decision Manager
- Red Hat Runtimes
Red Hat Process Automation Manager
Red Hat® Process Automation Manager is a platform for developing containerized microservices and applications that automate business decisions and processes.
- Rich, standards-based APIs
- Pluggable repository
- Native BPMN 2.0 modeling and execution of business processes
- Dynamic case management
- Advanced business activity monitoring dashboards and reports
- Embeddable, scalable business process and rules server
- Kubernetes Operators for installation on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform
- Automated business operations
- Continuous optimization of business processes
- Accelerated development
- Business process and decision logic separated from application code
- Greater business agility, shorter development cycles, and faster time to market
Red Hat Decision Manager 7
Red Hat® Decision Manager 7 is a powerful, scalable open source business rules management system that also includes business resource optimization and complex event processing (CEP) technology.
- Powerful toolsets for both business and IT users
- Cloud-native architecture
- Rich, standards-based application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Pluggable repository with comprehensive access controls and life-cycle management
- Embeddable, high performance rules engine
- Automated business decisions
- Accelerated development with business-friendly user interface
- Business rules separated from application code
- Simple configuration and management as embedded APIs or scalable containers using Red Hat OpenShift
- Powerful resource and scheduling optimization
- Shorter development cycles and faster time to market
Red Hat Runtimes
Red Hat® Runtimes provides a set of comprehensive frameworks, runtimes, and programming languages for developers, architects, and IT leaders with cloud-native application development needs.
- Multiple supported runtimes and frameworks
- Integrated runtimes and application capabilities
- Enterprise-grade, production-ready
- Provides access to established and emerging technologies
- Increases developer productivity
- Accelerates time to market
- Offers a standardized application development portfolio
- Provides market-proven technologies
Red Hat CodeReady Studio
Red Hat® CodeReady Studio (formerly Red Hat Developer Studio) is a certified Eclipse-based integrated development environment (IDE) for developing, testing, and deploying rich web apps, mobile web apps, transactional enterprise apps, and microservices.
- Fully integrated JBoss development environment
- Based on Eclipse Neon
- Java EE
- Hibernate Tools
- Tooling for Red Hat OpenShift 2, Red Hat OpenShift 3, and Red Hat Container Development Kit
- Docker tools
- Red Hat Central to start up JBoss Developer Studio
- HTML5 Preview and HTML5 Widget Palette
- Visual Page Editor
- BrowserSim and CordovaSim mobile simulators
- Optimized JBoss WildFly server adapter
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat Network access
- A pre-assembled development environment, including both tooling and runtime components. No need to cobble one together
- Applications developed for deployment on premise or in the cloud through its seamless integration with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and Red Hat OpenShift Online
- Tested and certified to ensure that all components work well together, such as Hibernate, Portal, jBPM, and Drools
- Verified plugins, runtime components, and their dependencies compatible with each other
Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces
Red Hat® CodeReady Workspaces is a developer tool that makes cloud-native development practical for teams, using Kubernetes and containers to provide any member of the development or IT team with a consistent, preconfigured development environment.
With Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces, IT operations are able to provide development environments that are consistent with production, deliver source code security, and reduce onboarding overhead for application teams.
- Enterprise support
- In-browser IDE
- Air-gapped install
- Centralized one-click developer workspaces
- OpenShift-native development
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Active Directory (AD), and OpenAuth support
- Administrative dashboard