Immunity’s CANVAS is one of the leading and trusted vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT) tools in the commercial market. It is commercial software well known for being offensive in nature, cross platform, adopted widely by penetration testers to conduct exploitation testing (usually with the extensive range of Canvas Exploitation Pack CEP addon) to perform industry/project scope specific pentesting. It is also widely adopted by vulnerability and exploit researchers for exploit development and testing.
It makes available hundreds of exploits, an automated exploitation system, and a comprehensive, reliable exploit development framework to penetration testers and security professionals worldwide.
Single Installation License
- includes one year of our standard monthly updates and support
- unrestricted (no target IP address limitations)
- full source code
Supported Platforms and Installations
- Windows (requires Python & PyGTK)
- MacOSX (requires PyGTK)
- All other Python environments such as mobile phones and commercial Unixes (command line version only supported,
GUI may also be available)
- CANVAS’ completely open design allows a team to adapt CANVAS to their environment and needs.
- all documentation is delivered in the form of demonstration movies
- exploit modules have additional information windows
- currently over 490 exploits, an average of 4 exploits added every monthly release
- Immunity carefully selects vulnerabilities for inclusion as CANVAS exploits. Top priorities are high-value vulnerabilities
such as remote, pre-authentication, and new vulnerabilities in mainstream software.
- Exploits span all common platforms and applications
- to provide maximum reliability, exploits always attempt to reuse socket
- if socket reuse is not suitable, connect-back is used
- subsequent MOSDEF session allows arbitrary code execution, and provides a listener shell for common actions
(file management, screenshots, etc)
- bouncing and split-bouncing automatically available via MOSDEF
- adjustable covertness level
- regular monthly updates made available via web
- exploit modules and CANVAS engine are updated simultaneously
- customers reminded of monthly updates via email
Exploit Creation Time
- exploits included in next release as soon as they are stable
Effectiveness of Exploits
- all exploits fully QA’d prior to release
- exploits demonstrated via flash movies
- exploit development team available via direct email for support
Ability to make Custom Exploits
- unique MOSDEF development environment allows rapid exploit development
Product Support and Maintenance
- subscriptions include email and phone support M-F 9am – 5pm EST, directly with development team
- minimum monthly updates
- CANVAS is a platform that is designed to allow easy development of other security products. Examples include DSquare’s D2 Exploitation Pack, Intevydis’ VulnDisco, Gleg’s Agora and SCADA+ and other industry specific CANVAS exploitation pack (CEP).
Some screenshot to provide insight into CANVAS Pentesting tool
Canvas enabled world map will reconcile IP addresses with their geographic location and display that to the CANVAS user. So users can have a visual instant knowing where the IP is located in the global location.
After successful exploitation of a host, the CANVAS user is presented with a listener shell which they can use as a fully interactive shell or to launch post exploitation commands.
One of the many post exploitation modules available in CANVAS is the GetPasswordHashes module that will fetch hashes from the exploited host.
Using MOSDEF, CANVAS is able to use multiple hosts running different operating systems on different architectures as pivot points to attack new targets. This is demonstrated here using the Node Management node view which shows exploited hosts and their relation to each other.
Launching client side exploits is easy using the built in HTTP server.
CANVAS runs on Windows platform, for those who prefer to run inside Windows operating system (OS) environment.
Running CANVAS in Mac OSX for those who prefer to use the Apple Operating System (OS).
CANVAS can also be completely driven from the CommandLine (CLI) making incorporating modules into scripts easy. CANVAS relies heavily on the concept of “listener”. A CANVAS Listener is anything that needs to respond to actions, such as running an exploit module, an open port waiting for a callback, or a connection to a remote host that has been exploited. In this screenshot you can see one of the advanced CANVAS tools being used to print out all the available security tokens in the process that has been exploited.
Early Update Edition
- On top of standard per user per install license, that come with access to monthly updates, for national authority, security company, corporation or government agency in the exploitation business or service can consider license for the Early Update Edition with special entitlement to allows early access to Immunity vulnerability/exploit information during subscription period, which it is mission critical to access to those vulnerability/exploit in as early phase as possible.
Immunity CANVAS is heavily Quality Assurance (QA) and on a monthly release cycle, however a select number of Immunity’s clients rely on up-to-the-minute vulnerability information as Immunity produces material. Immunity is often first to market with new exploits and proof of concept (POC) exploit code following “Microsoft Tuesdays”. Until they are included in the next reliable monthly release of CANVAS Professional, these codes are available through the CANVAS Early Updates program (for customers who are licensed under Early Update Edition). This code is often proof-of-concept (POC) early research, however its early availability allows our research team to share its results as soon as it is produced.
CANVAS Early Updates typical customers include IDS vendors, vulnerability assessment vendors, and professional services organizations. End-users are provided with an increased level of confidence in our subscribers’ products as they are able to verify protection or existence of a new vulnerability within hours of its announcement.
Multiple user site bundled package
- For customers to adopt CANVAS and with multiple users, can consider for the multiple user site bundled package of 20/50/100 installation for single site license.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for your requirement, so we can propose based on your operation or project requirement.