Cascade Pilot PE (formerly Cace Pilot) Technical Overview Video by E-SPIN. Riverbed® SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer works with a Riverbed® SteelCentral™ NetShark Model xx00 or Model xx70 or a Riverbed® SteelCentral™ NetExpress to provide a complete enterprise wide solution for increased network visibility through live traffic monitoring, line-rate packet capture, real-time and historical traffic analysis, monitoring, and reporting from multiple locations.
SteelCentral Packet Analyzer
Packet Analyzer seamlessly and securely interfaces with one or more NetShark appliances to display, drill down into, rewind, alert on, and report on, network traffic captured and/or analyzed by NetShark appliances. Packet Analyzer is an analysis tool tailored to distributed environments with the ability to efficiently access and manipulate large packet trace files. It contains an extensive collection of network traffic analysis metrics (Views), drag and drop drill-downs, visualization and analysis of long-duration capture statistics, flexible trigger-alert mechanisms, and report
Packet Analyzer– Feature Summary
Packet Analyzer includes the following features:
• Graphical user interface for displaying data collected by remote NetShark appliances and local network traffic sources
• Wireshark Integration
• Riverbed® SteelCentral™ AppResponse with NetShark Module Integration
• Riverbed® SteelCentral™ Transaction Analyzer Integration
• Views and Charts, including a View Editor for editing existing views or creating new ones
• Time Control
• Report Generation
• Access to the NetShark web interface
• Interface to the NetShark Packet Recorder’s Jobs Repository
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Microsoft NET Framework 4.0 (or later)
- A dual-core 2.0 GHz CPU or better
- Available Disk Space
- A base installation requires approximately 300MB of disk space. Additional space is required to store generated reports or trace files created with Packet Analyzer.
- 2 GB or more of system memory
Video Hardware and Settings
- A graphics card with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
- Text size: 100% (default) -displayed text may be truncated when a larger text size is used – see Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Display.
- A network connection to a NetProfiler, a NetExpress, or a NetShark (including virtual editions) is needed if you are using a concurrent license server. See the Riverbed SteelCentral NetShark Release Notes, version 10.7, for more information on the NetShark concurrent license server.
This video is about Cascade Pilot PE (formerly Cace Pilot) Technical Overview Video by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
E-SPIN release the Cascade Pilot PE (formerly Cace Pilot) Technical Overview video clip capture during the product training session. The product named change again on 2015 to become SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.