Core Role Designer brings an innovative, new approach to designing roles that enabling best in class role-based access control for your organization. Our visualization-first approach allows role creators to make intelligent decisions about which entitlements should be included in a role, and which users should be assigned to this role. Core Role Designer’s visualization shows logical groupings of people and entitlements that give you the intelligence, the power, and the control to help you create the right roles for your organization.
A fully deployed Roles Based Access Control (RBAC) program promises to deliver improved compliance, more efficient provisioning, and increased security posture for your organization.
Create Right Roles
- Logical groupings of people and entitlements gives you the intelligence and the control to help you create the right roles for your organization.
Make Intelligent Decisions
- Gain deep understanding about people and the access they have to create the best roles possible for the whole organization.
Support Across Systems
- You can create roles that contain entitlements to any number of systems. There is no dependency on integrations with obscure applications.
Get going. Now.
- Core Role Designer is tool agnostic and can work with your existing provisioning and governance solutions.
Benefits of Core Role Designer
- Visualization-first approach enables you to make intelligent decisions
- Get deep understanding on the relationship between people and their access
- Identify and access management system agnostic
This video below is about Core Security Core Role Designer Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a Core Security Core Role Designer what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
Feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.