What is Designed and Developed with You in Mind ? Access to real-time network, application and system data is critical to network management. But if you can’t find the information you need to troubleshoot a problem, or you simply have too much data to wade through, access becomes irrelevant. As important as the data itself, is an intuitive, actionable interface that enables you to manage your network efficiently and with real results.
WhatsUp Gold’s flexible Web and Windows consoles, provide the 360° visibility and complete control you need to make not only fast decisions, but better ones. Since 1991, we’ve set the standard for intuitive and flexible user interfaces – by building robust, easy to deploy and hassle free network management solutions deployed in over 100,000 networks around the world.
WhatsUp Gold is Network Operations Central
By enabling flexible data organization in a NOC-based view, WhatsUp Gold presents a clear and concise picture of the network, server, and application infrastructure, for the SMB or the distributed enterprise network. Your monitoring, reporting, and alerting display is completely customizable using the WhatsUp Gold Workspace and dashboard elements. In a matter of minutes, you can configure exactly what’s displayed and how it’s organized to support all of your network management activities.
A Simple and Elegant User Interface
Whether via Web portal or Windows console, WhatsUp Gold provides simple navigation and rapid access to critical management data from anywhere and at any time. With the WhatsUp Gold management consoles you have:
- An intuitive yet comprehensive view of your network health and status
- The ability to slice and dice completely customizable views (Workspaces) of the network infrastructure
- The ability to organize monitored resources into meaningful groups, including by status, type and/or business requirements
- Individualized dashboards for quick analysis and synthesis of critical information
360° visibility into devices, systems or services – with accessibility from different device groups or from network maps of device groups
- A fully integrated web server that supports the 24×7 available anywhere Web console
- Familiar Windows Explorer style device navigation
- Easy to use drag and drop capabilities that make the user interface your ally in getting things done
- Built-in Localization
WhatsUp Gold is designed to let you quickly adapt dialogs, workspaces and dashboards to meet localization requirements.
- Double-byte and UTF-8 enabled support for all languages
- Simple export and import of translated information into the WhatsUp web console
- Download a free trial of WhatsUp Gold now, and see the difference with actionable intelligence.
SSG5 secure services Gateway
ScreenOS version tested
Firewall Perf (Large Packets)
Firewall Performance (IMIX)
Firewall Packets Per Second
3DES+SHA-1 VPN Perf
Concurrent VPN Tunnels
Max Concurrent Sessions
Max Security Policies
Max Security Zones
Max Virtual Routers
Max Virtual LANs
Mini-Physical Interface Module (Mini-PIM) Expansion Slots
Physical Interface Module (PIM) Expansion Slots
Enhanced PIM (EPIM) Expansion Slots
Convertible to JUNOS
Requires the purchase of an Extended License