What is Magnet ATLAS ?
Magnet ATLAS is a modern approach that helps your agency to collaborate on, analyse and manage the digital investigation while maintaining the chain of custody.
- Maintain the Chain of Custody
- Manage Investigations
- Evidence, Case & Expense Reporting
- Enhance Collaboration
- Data Security
- Easy to use with ATLAS’ user-interface
- Integrate with ATLAS
1. Store and report on cases from a centralised location
Magnet ATLAS stores the entire information and data of your cases in one centralised location.
- offers effective collaboration
- hinder fragment data copies
- improve security and compliance
- keeps stakeholders updated with details and status at all time
2. Enable collaboration at every stage of your investigations
Magnet ATLAS allows agency’s stakeholders to collaborate easily and securely at each steps of the digital investigation.
With Magnet ATLAS, any team members; at any level or position (either forensic examiners, investigators or external partners) will have the opportunity to start and contribute to digital investigation.
Magnet ATLAS also give access to AD and manage case permissions with role based access controls.
3. Manage, track and report
Magnet ATLAS logs every evidence, procedures, collaborators and results allow stakeholders to track the progress of their case in real-time.
With Magnet ATLAS, report on evidence sources, case details, lab expenditures, tool utilisation and budget tracking is easily conducted.
4. Leverage analytics to improve efficiency
Analytics tools in ATLAS eases the generation of both real-time and historical statistics required to monitor efficiency of the investigation and build reports for the stakeholders.
5. Operate securely and transparently
Magnet ATLAS has features such as as access permissions, password protection, and AES 256-bit encryption for data at rest, Magnet ATLAS ensures the data to secure your evidence by tracking all evidence sources, examinations as well as individuals who came in contact with digital evidence.
6. Integrate with your toolkit and MDIS with ATLAS API, Magnet AUTOMATE and Magnet REVIEW.
Using ATLAS API you can integrate and connects with tools in the existing ecosystem to trigger key tasks in ATLAS like creating a new case, adding evidence to a case and more.
ATLAS also support integration with other Magnetic Forensics products such as Magnet AUTOMATE and Magnet REVIEW.