What is Magnet AUTOMATE ?
Magnet AUTOMATE is an orchestration and automation platform that utilises the existing hardware and software tools in your laboratory to build standardised workflows, to image and process data without examiners intrusion.
1. Unlock capacity and improve service
AUTOMATE scales up the existing hardware and software investigation tool, making examiners to be able to complete more investigations quicker. It helps examiners to automatically image, process and create exports for various elements of evidence in parallel thus provides them more time to work on complex analysis.
2. Continuous digital evidence process
AUTOMATE helps examiners leverage their digital forensics laboratory by using the computing power and forensic tools 24/7 in 365 days. It also support prioritisation job lists so that the laboratory is imaging and processing evidence continuously with or without the presence of the forensic lab team.
3. Streamlined workflows across toolkit
AUTOMATE’s drag-and-drop workflow builder, the forensic team can
- integrate any tool from their forensic toolkit seamlessly.
- the forensic team can easily develop efficient and automated workflow across their whole forensic toolkit.
integrate their own custom scripts
4. Maintain case quality
AUTOMATE helps the team to adhere to the standard operating procedures by permitting their expert examiners to design workflow for each type of case which allow the junior team member to follow up with the right workflow from a dropdown menu whereas the experts has full focus on the analysis process.
5. Measure, Act and report Lab insight
Clear and visual dashboard feature in AUTOMATE
- allows users to access lab infrastructure health rapidly.
- give users with key insights to make smarter resourcing decisions.
AUTOMATE helps users track overall throughput and efficiency metrics thus making users to easily report the value of their lab investments to management.
6. Advanced integration with Magnet AXIOM & MDIS
Integration with Magnet AXIOM increase the efficiency and effectiveness of digital investigation platform.
AUTOMATE also offers integration with Magnet Forensics products such as Magnet REVIEW and Magnet ATLAS to stimulate efficiency as well as the collaboration across investigation.