For purchase IDA Pro and Hex Rays Decompiler, usually go hand in hand (it is widely for Malware Analysis or Reverse Engineering – MARE real life practice).
You need few information.
1. Where you want to run the application? run in Windows? Linux? Mac OS? or run in all three? (aka OS platform)
2. Do your want to license under Named user (fixed named user)? or by computer (machine)? or floating license? (aka license type)
- computer license mean it allow unlimited user to use that machine, since it is license by machine
- floating license is for working environment want to share the same app for multiple user in different time, said you license for 1 floating license, mean at any one time only one license can check in and use it in your network
It can run on the based IDA Pro with this decompiler (addon and integrated into IDA Pro) to save lot of the time for the analysis work. Depend on what project your will run on, it can add on license for
- x86 -> 32 bit app
- x64 -> 64 bit app
- ARM32 -> mobile app 32 bit
- ARM64 -> mobile app 64 bit
4. how many license required?
- 3 named users. One platform each. with x86, x64, ARM32 and ARM64 decompiler, run on Windows only for 1 year
- 5 floating license (2 Linux, 3 Windows), with x86, x64 decompiler for 3 years.
With the initial above you may provide, we can send your the correct version of the quote.
Else, please provide how your intent to use, or working habit / pattern, then we can propose back as well.