This is common ask question. Due to computer license is locked to specific machine, but due to replacement or suffers a hardware failure, in order to change a license to another computer manufacturer will need the following.
• Manufacturer required a formal signed letter on the company letterhead
• The letter should mention the license IDs to move and the reason of the move.
• It should also state and declare that the old computer will not be used anymore
• Once manufacturer receive this letter (a PDF scan is acceptable), manufacturer will review for your case, or ask for more information for their approval
• Off course above is base on the scenario for infrequent incident by nature.