Core PAM enables you to automically discover, provide access control, secure and audit privileged activity
by giving you enhanced visibility, continuous autodiscovery, much needed automation and encrypted password
data store. With Core PAM, you are in control of your organization’s privilleged account activity, which means
more efficiency, better audits and improved security posture.
PAM software has the ability to scale economically over many departments and systems to provide large
cost savings should your company ever need to change. Also, your PAM solutions performance will not
be impacted, no matter how much your organization grows.
Your PAM solution should have the ability to deploy individual zone processors on remote machines to reliably handle password changes at distant locations and on multiple isolated (DMZ) networks. It should also have a console design and password change architecture, including a back-end database and highly tuned, multi-threaded password change algorithm. This should provide increasingly responsive console interaction and reporting even when processing large password changes across multiple devices and accounts.
- Installs on global networks in days instead of months to lower your cost of ownership and lower IT risk.
- Automatically tracks, secures and reports your privilleged identities, systems, and account
interdependencies with minimal manual intervention.
- Core PAM works with your helpdesk software, SIEM, multi-factor authentication, and more.
- Using industry standard Web services architecture, Core PAM integrates with any Identity and Access Management system to promote quick adoption, providing users with missing IAM capabilities througha familiar interface.
- Built on open and documented databases, full upgrades are included in your cost of support and are installed quickly by your own IT staff.
This video is about E-SPIN Core PAM (Privileged Access Management) Product Overview that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the Training session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
For further information, please contact us or visit to our website on http://www.e-spincorp.com