Network security scanner & patch management
GFI LanGuard acts as your ‘virtual security consultant’ on demand
- Patch Management for Windows®, Mac OS® and Linux®
- Vulnerability scanning for computers and mobile devices
- Smart network and software auditing
- FREE support so you never deal with problems alone
Patch management: Fix vulnerabilities before an attack
- Patch management is vital to your business. Network security breaches are most commonly caused by missing network patches. GFI LanGuard scans and detects network vulnerabilities before they are exposed, reducing the time required to patch machines on your network. GFI LanGuard patches Microsoft ®, Mac® OS X®, Linux® and more than 60 third-party applications, and deploys both security and non-security patches.
Network auditing: Analyze your network centrally
- GFI LanGuard provides a detailed analysis of the state of your network. This includes applications or default configurations posing a security risk. GFI LanGuard also gives you a complete picture of installed applications; hardware on your network; mobile devices that connect to the Exchange servers; the state of security applications (antivirus, anti-spam, firewalls, etc.); open ports; and any existing shares and services running on your machines
Vulnerability assessment: Discover security threats early
- More than 60,000 vulnerability assessments are carried out across your networks, including virtual environments, mobile and network devices. GFI LanGuard scans your operating systems, virtual environments and installed applications through vulnerability check databases such as OVAL and SANS Top 20. GFI LanGuard enables you to analyze the state of your network security, identify risks and address how to take action before it is compromised.
More benefits :
- To help you maintain a secure and compliant network, GFI LanGuard provides complete vulnerability management for your systems and mobile devices, coupled with extensive reporting.
- The best way to maintain a secure network over time is to know which changes are affecting your network and why.
- For additional security, GFI LanGuard enables you to create an asset inventory of every device on your network, including tablets and smartphones that connect to the Exchange servers.
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) by centralizing vulnerability scanning, patch management and network auditing.
This video is about GFI LanGuard Technical Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.