IBM® Security AppScan® Standard helps organizations decrease the likelihood of web application attacks and costly data breaches by automating application security vulnerability testing. IBM Security AppScan Standard can be used to reduce risk by permitting you to test applications prior to deployment and for ongoing risk assessment in production environments. IBM Security AppScan Standard protects against web application attacks and expensive data breaches by automating application security vulnerability testing.
IBM Security AppScan Standard supports:
- Broad coverage to scan and test for a wide range of application security vulnerabilities.
- Accurate scanning and advanced testing that delivers high levels of accuracy.
- Quick remediation with prioritized results and fix recommendations.
- Enhanced insight and compliance that helps manage compliance and provides awareness of key issues.
What it can do for your business:
- IBM Security AppScan Standard can help minimize web application attacks and expensive data breaches by automating testing of application security vulnerabilities. It allows you to test applications before deploying them and assess risk in production environments on an ongoing basis.
- Avoid security vulnerabilities
Use automated dynamic security testing and advanced static analysis – “black box” and “white box” – to detect developing security issues.
- Empower accurate scanning
Scan websites to identify embedded vulnerabilities. Simplify interpretation of scan results with scan-specific explanations of each issue.
Get quick remediation
Fix high-priority problems first with streamlined remediation. Make fixes quickly with the provided remediation steps – including code examples and a task list.
- Security and privacy in the cloud
IBM enables companies to scale and adapt quickly to changing business needs without compromising security, privacy or risk levels when using IBM cloud offerings.
This video is about IBM Security AppScan Standard Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.