Detect hidden threats with application-layer inspection
Application-layer monitoring for maximum threat prevention
McAfee Application Data Monitor detects fraud, data loss, and advanced threats by monitoring all the way to the application layer.
The McAfee® Application Data Monitor appliance advances security and compliance beyond the limits of log management by monitoring all the way to the application layer. You can fully inspect application contents to achieve the deepest visibility into how your network is being used.
The McAfee Application Data Monitor appliance decodes an entire application session to Layer 7, providing a full
analysis of everything from the underlying protocols and session integrity to the contents of the application itself
(such as the text of an email or its attachments). This level of detail allows accurate analysis of real application
usage, while also enabling you to enforce application use policies and detect malicious, covert traffic.
At the same time, the McAfee Application Data Monitor appliance provides visibility into threats that may
masquerade as legitimate applications:
- Advanced application-layer threats
- Unauthorized use or theft of confidential data
- Attacks on or from security “blind spots”
- Usage of dangerous legacy code
- Theft or misuse of user credentials
- Transmission of sensitive data via any application
- Broken business processes
- Decodes the entire application session, all the way to Layer 7, for hundreds of applications.
- Includes pre-built detection rules for regulated and sensitive data.
- Supports user-definable dictionaries and rules for customization.
- Generates a complete audit trail of application events for compliance.
- Operates passively to avoid application interference.
- Integrates with McAfee Enterprise Security Manager to permit correlation of application contents with events and other data feeds.
- Flexible, hybrid delivery options include physical and virtual appliances.
This video is about E-SPIN McAfee Application Data Monitor Product Overview that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the full day training session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.