With the safety and security of customers, employees, and other stakeholders as our top priority, E-SPIN Group has been implementing measures based on guidance received from government authorities in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 infections.
As per latest update and official announcement given by Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, Malaysia Prime Minister, local movement control order (MCO) extending for another two weeks until April 14. As such, our Malaysia office will be physical open at 15-April-2020 (Wednesday).
Dear Customers, Business Partners and Suppliers,
In light of the rising incidents of Covid-19 coronavirus, in Malaysia operation will follow the local government nationwide closure announcement (Movement Control Order) and will be closed effective March 18 – 31, 2020. While E-SPIN will be open physically on Tuesday March 17. Customers, business partners and supplier partners are strongly urged to use March 17 to conduct whatever business matters as usual, after that E-SPIN remain business as usual, but all employees in Malaysia require to follow Malaysia government order, stay at home and work remotely.
All physical meeting, appointment, training will be change to remote and web session, with the customers, business partners and suppliers consent, else postpone to different date that both end mutual agreed.
There will certainly be a few bumps and challenges during this transition but we will work hard to adapt and improve over the coming weeks. In particular for the courier for the business document, examination, physical onsite support and preventive maintenance will be changing to remote or postpone the date.
Some important points of note:
- Office hours remain in Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, but employee will stay at home for the working.
- Customers, business partners and suppliers should not come to the office during the closure period.
- Employees are expected to sign in to their work digitally and “attend” their work at the same time.
- If customers, business partners and suppliers have questions or issues directly related to the matters, they should contact E-SPIN officer directly via email or google hangout video meeting or phone call.
- Successful work at home requires a great degree of discipline and self-reliance and though we are a technology company, this does not equate a smooth, effortless transfer for employee, we will do what is necessary to minimise disruption during this period of time.
- This announcement will impact on Malaysia office and business operation only. If other countries we served also announced similar practice, E-SPIN will follow and comply to local laws, we will provide separate update if necessary.
We want to thank all of our E-SPIN community for their patience and understanding during these challenging times. We will continue to serve the needs of the customers, business partners, supplier with the highest of effort and with the best of intentions.