PRTG Monitors Every Aspect Of Your IT Infrastructure
PRTG monitors all systems, devices, traffic and applications of your IT infrastructure using these technologies:
- SNMP: ready to use and custom options
- WMI and Windows Performance Counters
- SSH: for Linux/Unix and MacOS systems
- Flows and Packet Sniffing
- HTTP requests
- Any REST API returning XML or JSON Ping, SQL and many more
- Monitor every aspect of your network, PINGs, traffic, bandwidth and much more at a glance – PRTG alerts you even before errors occur.
- Promptly identify potential bandwidth capacity and overloads. Identify shortages and get alerted before problems occur.
- Monitor your entire hardware at a glance – Computer, Printer, Servers, Hard Drives, Router, Switches, RAM and all other devices.
- Monitor everything in your network via SNMP. Keep an eye on applications & servers using bandwidth, avoid bottlenecks & downtimes
- PRTG’s Auto Discovery Tool identifies and monitors all IP addresses in your network, even remote and on Virtual Machines.
- Monitor every aspect of your databases: availability, downtimes, usage, alerts. Oracle SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Monitor SQL, Exchange & server software, cloud and virtualized applications and nearly every standard application with PRTG.
- Check the availability of ALL network devices and get a quick an flexible overview and alerts in real-time.
- PRTG keeps an eye on all pillars of your LAN. Workstations, Router, Switches, Servers and your Bandwidth – Monitored ‘All In One’.
- Monitor your wireless network with PRTG – device status, load, traffic, signal strength, last access, every aspect at a glance.
- NetFlow lets you analyze your bandwidth and determine i.e. the amount of traffic caused by IP addresses, protocols, or programs.
- Monitor open and closed ports, bandwidth, traffic, connections, different protocols and more at a glance.
The below recorded video from a session is about Paessler PRTG Network Monitor Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements, from modernisation, migration, IT Infrastructure Monitoring (ITIM), IT Operation Management (ITOM) , technology integration with other NMS, northbound or southbound intergration (NBI, SBI), consolidation alert and notification and DirectSMS for out of band alert delivery to Telco OSS/BSS integration or support.