Qualys automates compliance and risk management in the cloud.
Ensuring your company complies with internal IT policies and with external regulations gets harder every day.
- Gives you complete visibility of your IT assets’ compliance status on premises, in cloud instances, and endpoints. For strong security and compliance, you need a complete, continuously updated, and detailed IT asset inventory. Qualys discovers and catalogs all your IT assets, wherever they reside: on premises, in the cloud, or at mobile endpoints. It captures their details, including software, vulnerabilities, and hardware specs, and surfaces the information via custom dashboards, automated reports, and search queries.
Broad data availability
- Makes compliance data available via ad hoc search queries, customized dashboards and reports for different constituents: CxOs, auditors, risk managers.
Vendor risk management
- Streamlines and automates your risk management process for vendors, contractors, partners, and other third parties with access to your systems and data.
Tuned for specific mandates
- Offers native templates and custom controls tailored for particular regulations and industry standards, simplifying your compliance process.
Find and address vulnerabilities
- Most breaches exploit known bugs. Removing these attack vectors thwarts hackers and keeps your organization compliant with regulations and industry mandates. Using both active scanning and agent-based monitoring, Qualys flags IT assets’ vulnerabilities with Six Sigma (99.99966%) accuracy. You can easily assign remediation tickets, manage exceptions, list patches, and generate custom reports. With Qualys, you can also address security-related configuration issues, a major source of recent breaches. Qualys automates configuration assessment of IT environments through out-of-the-box certified policies from the Center for Internet Security (CIS), and simplified workflows for scanning and reporting.
Check IT policy compliance
- Qualys automates security configuration assessments on your IT assets. It lets you leverage out-of-the-box content to fast-track your assessments using industry best practices. Or you can customize your controls by setting configuration requirements to suit your needs. Qualys’ comprehensive reports let you document your progress and show repeatable and auditable processes to auditors.
Manage third-party risk
- Qualys automates your risk management process for third parties with access to your systems and data, like vendors, suppliers and contractors. Qualys helps create campaigns with deadlines, notifications, reviewers, various answer formats, evidence requirements, workflows, and pre-built and custom templates. Respondents complete questionnaires online, and Qualys captures, tallies, and charts responses in real time.
Stay on the right side of PCI
- With a user-friendly, guided approach, a simple, intuitive interface and constant support, Qualys streamlines compliance with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). Qualys scans all Internet-facing networks and systems, generates reports, and lists patching instructions for discovered vulnerabilities. Once remediation is completed, Qualys auto-submits the compliance report to the acquiring banks.
This video is about Qualys Compliance Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.