Alerts you in real time about network irregularities.
Qualys Continuous Monitoring and Qualys Vulnerability Management generates a new approach to information security in which you continuously identify and proactively address potential problems, instead of waiting to respond to incidents.
Continuous Monitoring gives you a comprehensive and up-to-date view of your IT environment, letting you reap a variety of benefits, including:
Unparalleled breach prevention
- Discover threats and unexpected changes before hackers do
- Know what hackers can see on your perimeter and internal IT assets
- Get alerted to anomalies in your critical assets
- Mitigate vulnerabilities before they get exploited
- Catch expiring SSL certificates before service gets disrupted
- Apply alerting policies consistently across all your perimeter systems
Time and money savings
- Quickly identify highest priorities for IT security teams
- Target alerts for each issue to the people responsible for fixing them
- Free security teams from sifting through long reports
- Address mandates like NIST 800-53 that require continuous monitoring
- Gain immediate visibility – without waiting for periodic scans
- Reduce risk of system changes going unnoticed
- Boost auditors’ trust
Works with Qualys VM
CM works in tandem with VM so that, from a single console, you can discover hosts and digital certificates, organize assets by business or technology function and be alerted as soon as vulnerabilities appear on your global perimeter. With CM, you can identify and proactively address potential problems.
CM lets you see your perimeter the way hackers do — directly from the Internet — and acts as a sentinel in the cloud, constantly watching your network for changes that could put you at risk. CM automates monitoring of your global perimeter, tracking systems in your global network, wherever they are.
Alerts can be tailored for a wide variety of conditions impacting systems, certificates, ports, services and software. Each rule can be configured to detect common, general changes or tuned to very specific circumstances. You can assign different recipients for each alert, so that the appropriate person is notified.
The dashboard displays your network’s big-picture status at a glance, giving you a graphical representation of recent activity to spot anomalies. You can flag important alerts or hide trivial ones. A search engine lets you find specific alerts and drill into details with one click.
This video is about E-SPIN Qualys Continuous Monitoring Technical Overview that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
For further information, please contact us or visit to our website on http://www.e-spincorp.com