Block attacks and virtually patch web application vulnerabilities.
Qualys Web Application Firewall (WAF) is a cloud-based service that reduces the complexity of application security
with a unified platform to rapidly detect and virtually patch web application vulnerabilities. Its simple, scalable and
adaptive approach, backed by Qualys’ security expertise, lets you quickly block web application attacks, prevent
disclosure of sensitive information, and control when and where your applications are accessed.
It’s a security and compliance hub where you can discover, secure and protect all of your global IT assets wherever they reside.
Qualys WAF complements Qualys Web Application Scanning (WAS). Together, they make identifying and mitigating web application risks seamless – whether you have a dozen apps or thousands. You scan your web applications using Qualys WAS, deploy one-click virtual patches for detected vulnerabilities in WAF and manage it all from a centralized cloud-based portal. Qualys WAF can be deployed in minutes, supports SSL/TLS, doesn’t require special hardware and frees you from the substantial cost and resources required to use traditional products.
- Maintains website uptime by complementing network DDoS defenses with protection from HTTP-based attacks.
- Prevents breaches by hardening web applications against current and emerging threats.
- Simplifies compliance by addressing mandates for web application firewalls such as PCI DSS 6.6.
- Scales with ease to accommodate hundreds or thousands of web applications.
- Cuts application security costs by reducing time, effort and cost of securing web applications.
The Qualys Security and Compliance Suite includes these valuable tools:
- AV – AssetView
- CM – Continuous Monitoring
- VM – Vulnerability Management
- PC – Policy Compliance
- SAQ – Security Assessment Questionnaire
- PCI – PCI Compliance
- WAS – Web App Scanning
- WAF – Web App Firewall
- MD – Malware Detection
- SEAL – Qualys Secure Seal
This video is about Qualys Web Application Firewall Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.