Database and SQL query performance monitoring, analysis, and tuning
Why SolarWinds® Database Performance Analyzer is the performance tool of choice?
- Quickly find the root cause of complex problems
Response-time analysis shows you exactly what needs fixing, whether you are a database expert or not.
- Less than 1% load on monitored instances
Agentless architecture is safe for dev, test, and production—and it scales to monitor hundreds or even thousands of databases.
- Solve problems faster when teams collaborate
Developers, DBAs, and server teams work together and help eliminate finger-pointing with full visibility.
- Be proactive about performance management
Identify anomalies before problems occur. Dynamic baselines compare historic performance to identify issues. Get alerts and custom reports, too.
- Monitors all your databases in hybrid environments—on-premises, virtualized, and in the cloud
Don’t be forced into different tools to monitor your database. Get DPA instead. It provides full coverage of your databases, no matter how it is deployed. Physical, virtual, cloud, or DBaaS, we’ve got you covered in a single pane of glass.
Expert database and SQL query tuning advisors
- Expert tuning advisors.
- SQL query tuning advice for all skill levels helps both novices and experts quickly determine how to tune
Identify database problems in real-time
- Monitors active sessions every second.
- Our data collection engine provides the granularity you need without the unnecessary load of tracing.
True root cause analysis
- Multi-dimensional analysis isolates root cause of complex issues.
- Correlate wait times, queries, users, files, plans, objects, storage, and time to pinpoint problems. Answer the who, what, when, where, and especially the WHY for performance issues.
Cross-vendor database support from a single interface
- Monitor all your databases from a single installation.
- Monitor Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, Aurora, DB2, and ASE on-premises, virtualized, and in the cloud.
Low overhead on monitored databases
- Scalable, agentless architecture.
- Whether you are monitoring one or hundreds, DPA Central consolidates performance metrics from thousands of instances.
Integration with the Orion Platform
- End-to-end upstream and downstream dependency visibility.
- View database performance in the context of nodes and applications by integrating with Server & Application Monitor, Storage Resource Monitor, or Performance Analysis functionality in Orion.
This video is about Solarwinds Database Performance Analyzer Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.