Network traffic analyzer and bandwidth monitoring software
Add NetFlow Traffic Analyzer to Network Performance Monitor to boost your network traffic analysis capabilities.
- Clear visibility
Monitor your network, discover traffic patterns, and avoid bandwidth hogs with NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA).
- Full integration
Work seamlessly with Orion Platform products, including Network Performance Monitor and Network Configuration Manager.
- Built by IT pros, with IT pros
We’ve worked as network and systems engineers, so we understand your problems and how to help you solve them.
- Monitor bandwidth use by application, protocol, and IP address group.
- Monitoring of Cisco NetFlow, Juniper J-Flow, sFlow, Huawei NetStream, and IPFIX flow data identifies which applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth.
Network traffic analysis
- Analyze network traffic patterns over months, days, or minutes by drilling down into any network element.
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer collects traffic data, correlates it into a useable format, and presents it to the user in a web-based interface for monitoring network traffic.
Performance Analysis Dashboard
- PerfStack™ cross-stack network data correlation.
- Accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your network data.
CBQoS policy optimization
- Measure the effectiveness of pre- and post-policy traffic levels per class map to determine if QoS policies are working as planned.
- If your business relies on VoIP, e-commerce, or other cloud-based applications, netflow monitoring will help confirm that prioritized traffic passes smoothly through the network.
Customizable network traffic reports
- Create, schedule, and deliver in-depth network traffic analysis and bandwidth reports with just a few clicks.
- Don’t spend money on additional bandwidth if it’s not needed. Review historical data to identify peak bandwidth usage and adjust policies for better management.
NBAR2 advanced application recognition
- Identify which applications and categories consume the most bandwidth for better network traffic visibility with NBAR2 support.
- Cisco NBAR2 support gives you visibility into HTTP (port 80) and HTTPS (port 443) traffic without the need for additional probes, spanning ports, etc.
This video is about Solarwinds Netflow Traffic Analyzer Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.