Automated network configuration and compliance management
SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager is a comprehensive, intuitive solution designed to streamline and automate network configuration management.
SolarWinds NCM increases availability, saves time, improves security, and ensures policy adherence. SolarWinds NCM features automation capabilities that reduce the amount of time network engineers spend on mundane network tasks, allowing them to focus on business-critical network projects.
Discover why network engineers prefer NCM automation to manage network configuration and compliance.
- Reduce the time required to manage critical changes and repetitive tasks across complex, multi-vendor networks.
- Resolve operational issues faster by easily identifying, troubleshooting, and fixing problems.
- Reduce downtime by helping ensure that the network is compliant and secure.
- Promote best practices, consistency, and priorities by seeing the big picture and the most critical details.
Affordable and easy to use.
- Solve big problems quickly and at a fraction of the cost with SolarWinds integrated IT monitoring and management software.
- Save time.
- Manage rapid change across complex and multi-vendor networks, reduce time needed to complete repetitive tasks, and maintain standards and service levels for uninterrupted IT.
- Simplify and improve network compliance.
- Simplify network compliance using NCM’s automated network configuration tools to deploy standardized configs, detect out-of-process changes, audit configurations, and even correct violations.
- Fast disaster recovery.
- Rest easy knowing you can locate the most current configuration and quickly apply it to a replacement spare, or to roll back a blown configuration.
- Protect your network from malware.
- Take the hassle out of vulnerability scanning using NCM’s integration with the National Vulnerability Database and access to the most current CVE’s to identify vulnerabilities in your Cisco devices.
Network Insight for Cisco ASA
- Automate firewall activities to improve operational efficiency.
- Discover security contexts, backup and restore config files; discover, visualize, and audit Access Control Lists (ACLs); and easily manage firmware upgrades for Cisco ASAs.
Integration with Network Performance Monitor
- See and fix problems faster.
- NCM’s network change management works even better when used with SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor to detect more faults, and to identify and correct configuration errors.
This video is about E-SPIN SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager Product Overview that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.