NETWORK AVAILABILITY AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) — a powerful, yet easy-to-use, network availability and performance management solution that delivers the critical information you need to stay on top of your evolving network.
SolarWinds NPM enables you to quickly detect, diagnose,and resolve network performance problems and outages.
And SolarWinds NPM is the easiest product of its kind to deploy, use, and maintain. That means you can spend your
time actually managing your network, not supporting your network management software. Plus, with one-hour, doit-yourself deployment, you’ll be monitoring immediately, instead of filling out statements of work for more consultants.
Fault, performance, and availability monitoring
- Quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance issues and avoid downtime with network optimization software.
Hop-by-hop analysis along critical paths
- View performance, traffic, and configuration details of devices and applications that are on premises, in the cloud, or across hybrid environments with NetPath™.
Cross-stack network data correlation
- Accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common time line for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data.
Customizable topology and dependency-aware intelligent alerts
- Respond to multiple condition checks, correlated events, network topology, and device dependencies.
Dynamic wired and wireless network discovery and mapping
- Automatically discover and map devices, performance metrics, link utilization, and wireless coverage.
Automated capacity forecasting, alerting, and reporting
- Automatically calculate exhaustion dates using customizable thresholds based on peak and average usage.
Comprehensive monitoring of F5 BIG-IP family of products
- Visualize and gain insight into the health and performance of your F5 service delivery environment.
Wireless network monitoring and management
- Retrieve performance metrics for autonomous access points, wireless controllers, and clients.
Consultant and services-free deployment
- Install and deploy in generally as little as an hour, with out-of-the-box monitors, alerts and reports.
Customizable single-pane-of-glass network monitoring software
- Customizable web-based network performance dashboards, views, and charts.
End-user quality of experience with Packet Capture and Analysis
- Determine if changes in end-user experience are caused by the application or the network.
Dynamic statistical network performance baselines
- Dynamically calculate baseline thresholds from historical network performance data.
Hardware Health Monitoring
- Monitor, alert, and report on key device metrics, including temperature, fan speed, and power supply.
Customizable performance and availability reports
- Schedule and generate custom network performance reports with one of over 100 out-of-the-box templates.
Drag-and-discover network performance charts
- Real-time network performance metrics with interactive charts and graphs from your network devices.
This video is about Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.