Intuitive patch management software for quickly addressing software vulnerabilities
SolarWinds Patch Manager extends native Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) functionality using an enhanced Microsoft Management Console (MMC) interface. For ConfigMgr, Patch Manager integrates with the new ribbon-style console to extend ConfigMgr’s functionality.
The Patch Manager console has the following functionality:
- View and manage Microsoft updates on your WSUS server or ConfigMgr software update point (SUP).
- Publish and manage third party updates using built-in WSUS functionality in both WSUS and ConfigMgr environments.
- Deploy updates on demand by leveraging the Windows Update Agent on target systems.
- Execute configuration management tasks on one or more managed computers.
- Run flexible and detailed reports about the updates and assets in your publishing environment.
Microsoft WSUS patch management
- WSUS is an excellent tool, but it lacks the ability to effectively schedule patches and report on patch status and inventory.
- Manage patches for your Microsoft products, and diagnose and fix problems from the Windows Update Agent.
Integrations with SCCM
- Despite using SCCM, when it comes to patch management and software distribution of non-Microsoft updates, things can get complicated.
- View details for a variety of 3rd-party software patches and the status of endpoints managed by SCCM.
- The time between the discovery of an operating system or application vulnerability and the emergence of an exploit is decreasing.
- Discover patch statuses and vulnerabilities of all Microsoft and other 3rd-party applications.
- Researching, scripting, packaging, and testing patches for 3rd-party applications requires time and resources you simply don’t have.
- Use 3rd-party app packages, including Java™, that are already built and tested by SolarWinds.
Patch compliance reports
- With everything else on your plate, it can be hard to strike a balance between tracking patch status and applying new ones.
- Determine the status of patches and demonstrate patch compliance to auditors and internal stakeholders.
Patch status dashboard
- Tracking who got patched, with what, and what still needs to be patched is hard enough, especially with new patches mounting.
- View the latest available patches, top 10 missing patches, and the general health of your environment.
This video is about E-SPIN SolarWinds Patch Manager Product Overview that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the full day Training session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.