Multi-vendor storage performance and capacity monitoring done right with SolarWinds® Storage Resource Monitor.
Unified storage resource monitoring
- Simple to understand dashboard view of multiple storage devices from EMC, NetApp, IBM, and others.
Faster time to resolution
- Having a detailed view into storage arrays, RAID groups, and LUNs makes it easier to identify storage performance problems quickly and fix faster.
- Save time and money with Storage Resource Monitor’s automatic capacity forecasting feature.
Make informed decisions
- Out-of-the-box reporting helps eliminate assumption-driven decisions.
- Seamlessly integrates with other SolarWinds products to provide a comprehensive picture of IT health. The AppStack™ dashboard gives you an instant view into your infrastructure, from application to storage.
Multi-vendor storage monitoring
- Monitoring for multi-vendor storage arrays from EMC®, NetApp®, Dell®, and others.
- Comprehensive storage performance monitoring and alerting across all your storage arrays to ensure peak performance and avoid capacity surprises.
Storage performance monitoring
- Real-time NAS and SAN performance monitoring with status and usage threshold alerting.
- Identify storage performance problems quickly and easily with storage monitoring tools before they affect your applications.
Automated storage capacity planning
- Monitor storage capacity with easy-to-view, projected growth rates.
- Have a clear picture into each capacity layer, array, pool, and LUN/Volume to see capacity growth and when space will run out.
Storage I/O hotspot detection
- Isolate I/O hotspots to identify what’s causing a problem before they impact your solution.
- Quickly identify IOPS, throughput, and latency hotspots inside your storage devices. Identify when resources are being overworked.
Prebuilt alerts and automatic baselines
- Get notified about issues with your devices, LUNs, storage pools/RAID groups, CIFS shares, and more.
- Know about performance problems before they affect your applications with easy to use alerts and customizable thresholds.
Storage environment reporting
- Create predefined and custom reports to see performance and capacity trends in your storage environment.
- Provide easy to read and understand reports on the overall health of your storage arrays. Show capacity trends across multiple vendors without the use of spreadsheets.
This video is about Solarwinds Storage Resource Monitor Technical Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.