Locate users and devices on your network with User Device Tracker
Quickly locate network devices
- Track endpoint devices by MAC and IP address on wired and wireless networks.
- Immediately locate network devices on your LAN and wireless network, and retrieve switch name, port, port description, VLAN, VRF data, vendor information, all from a single console.
Map and monitor WAPs, switches, and ports
- Monitor wireless access points, and switches for performance and errors.
- Gain knowledge of port status and usage, response time, packet loss, CPU load, memory utilization and more.
Manage switch and switch port capacity
- Always know how switches and ports are being used, and which switches are nearing capacity.
- Easily identify switches operating at near capacity and see where you can reclaim unused ports. With out-of-the-box reports you’ll also receive current utilization metrics to help forecast capacity requirements.
Detect rogue devices and users
- Trace unauthorized users and rogue devices on the LAN or wireless network.
- Receive alerts when suspicious devices connect to your network. Create a device watch list by MAC address, IP address, or host name for both your wired and network devices.
Turn ports on and off remotely
- Remotely turn switch ports on and off to improve security, or resolve issues such as IP conflicts.
- Remotely shutdown a compromised network device port with point-and-click simplicity.
- Detect rogue devices and shutdown the port to mitigate security risks or prevent network problems.
Unified IT administration dashboard
- UDT is part of the Orion® platform enabling a unified IT administration dashboard.
- The UDT dashboard integrates with other SolarWinds management products including Network Performance Monitor, IP Address Manager, Network Configuration Manager, and more.
This video is about E-SPIN SolarWinds User Device Tracker Product Overview that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.