Superior protection from web threats and control of internet usage
Trend Micro™ InterScan™ Web Security Virtual Appliance is an on-premises secure web gateway that gives you superior protection against dynamic online threats, while providing you with real-time visibility and control of employee internet usage. Interscan Web Security is also available in the cloud as a service.
- InterScan Web Security stops threats at the gateway before they ever get to your endpoints. It delivers comprehensive real-time protection against the full scope of web threats, using anti-malware, the strongest advanced threat protection, URL filtering, and web reputation. Interscan Web Security leverages the real-time protection of the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™, ensuring you are protected against new and emerging threats, like ransomware.
Complete Visibility and Control
- InterScan Web Security’s granular application control for over 1,000 applications and protocols lets you easily enforce acceptable web use policies. It also provides real-time central management and monitoring so you can see web use as it happens, enabling on-the-spot remediation. Interactive and customizable dashboards and reports give you complete visibility of the web usage and data that is most useful to you for assessing your security posture, human resources, and compliance purposes.
Reduced Complexity and Costs
- Deployed as a virtual or software appliance, InterScan Web Security Virtual Appliance lets you achieve data center consolidation and standardization. With centralized management of multiple gateways and native failover and redundancy. the solution makes ongoing management simpler — saving you time and resources.
Server Platform Compatibility
- Virtual Appliances:
VMware ESX/ESXi v3.5 and higher; Microsoft Hyper-V Windows 2008 SP1 or Windows 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V
- Software Appliances:
for the latest Certified by Trend Micro platforms, please go to www.trendmicro.com/go/certified
- Minimum: Single 2.0 GHz Intel™ Core2Duo™ 64-bit processor supporting Intel VT™ or equivalent
For up to 4000 users: Dual 2.8 GHz Intel Core2Duo 64-bit processor or equivalent
For up to 9500 users: Dual 3.16 GHz Intel QuadCore™ 64-bit processor or equivalent
- Minimum: 4GB RAM
For up to 4000 users: 6GB RAM
For up to 9500 users: 24GB RAM
For up to 15,000 users: 32GB RAM
- Minimum: 20GB of disk space
At least 300GB of disk space for 90 days of logs; depends on number of users and log verbosity (automatically partitions the detected disk space as required)
Administrator Web Browser Requirements
- Windows XP SP3: Internet Explorer (IE) 8.0 and Firefox 15.0 or higher
- Windows 7 SP1: IE 8.0, IE 10.0, Google Chrome 22.0 or higher and Firefox 15.0 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6: Firefox 15.0 or higher
This video is about TrendMicro InterScan Web Security (IWSS) Technical Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the end user and channel partner product seminar session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.