VMware launches Collaboration Bundle for content collaboration across AirWatch Content Locker, Socialcast and AirWatch Video
Benefits of the VMware Collaboration Bundle include the ability to:
- Aggregate content across new and existing, internal and external repositories with mobile-optimized access and enterprise data loss prevention. The integrated platform more securely bridges data within existing systems, data repositories, applications and workflows. AirWatch Content Locker brings content out of individual accounts or emails into a collaborative workspace for cross team, regional and organizational use.
- Align the organization with open channels to broadcast information in any medium and create feedback loops to drive true engagement. Socialcast and AirWatch Video provide interactive broadcast mediums for text, files, images and video that is simpler than email attachments, while allowing for cross organizational, two-way communication.
- Remote employees receive real-time access to company information, news and resources, and employee ideas and suggestions are supported through submission and feedback portals.
- Discover experts within the organization through social networking, and engage with them in real-time to get relevant questions answered. Through Socialcast, employees can find internal experts through simple searches and get quick answers to questions by broadcasting questions to specific workgroups within the organization.
- Social analytics provide insight into recommendations for people, groups and content to follow within the social community.
- Connect people and processes to applications, systems and workflows by integrating mobile collaboration services into new and existing applications. With integration between AirWatch Content Locker, Socialcast, AirWatch Video and dozens of third-party applications, organizations can seamlessly share content and ideas without compromising security or losing data integrity and historical context.
This video is about E-SPIN VMware Content Collaboration Bundle Product Overview that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the full day Training session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.