Reduce Network Monitoring Downtime
The WhatsUp Gold Failover Manager reduces costly downtime by automatically taking action in the event of a primary system failure. This capability can also be initiated by a network administrator manually for planned outages/maintenance.
The Failover Manager utilizes user-configurable criteria to determine a failed state. You can choose to have the primary system go down if all services are disabled, or if any specified service is disabled. For example, if you select all services, the services used by WhatsUp Gold must go down on the primary service for the secondary system to take over. If you select only the Polling Engine and Web Server, and both are disabled on the primary system for any reason, the secondary system takes over WhatsUp Gold network management duties until the primary system is restored.
Safeguard WhatsUp Gold with high availability :
- Assures network monitoring continuity in the event of unplanned downtime.
- Failover and Failback Automation.
- Eliminate the potential for lost monitoring data.
WhatsUp Gold Failover Manager and WhatsUp Gold editions
WhatsUp Gold Failover Manager is available for the following editions of WhatsUp Gold:
- WhatsUp Gold Standard Edition
- WhatsUp Gold Premium Edition
- WhatsUp Gold Distributed Edition
- Processor: Quad-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB
- Storage (installation): 15 GB
- NIC: 100 Mbps
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit) or higher
- Database: SQL Server Express 2008 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit) or higher
This video is about WhatsUp Gold Failover Manager Product Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who are in managing large enterprise networks, multi nation and regional networks, and who are in search of the mission critical high availability (HA), Disaster Recovery (DR), Failover from Local Area Network (LAN), or Wide Area Network (WAN). And you are in WhatsUp Gold (WUG) Monitoring scenario and context.
Then, this summary and highlight of post event video clip will be for you, if you are not able to attend WhatsUp Gold FailOver Manager Product Overview by E-SPIN for end user and channel partner product seminar session.