Virtualization Monitoring is included in WhatsUp® Gold’s Total and Total Plus editions and as an add-on to their predecessor’s – the Standard, Premium, MSP and Distributed editions.
Map Your Virtual Infrastructure
- Automatically generate dynamic maps of your Hyper-V and VMware infrastructure, displaying hosts and guests, host/guest relationships, clusters, and real-time status.
- With a single click, drill down to view performance data on any virtual resource on the map.
Monitor Your Virtual Infrastructure
- Monitor VMware and Hyper-V in real-time to keep an up-to-date list of all hosts and attributes. Monitor the performance and resource consumption of hosts and guests, including CPU, Memory, Disk and Interface Utilization and the availability and performance of servers and tracks live migrations.
- While Virtualization Monitoring is automatically set to poll every minute, system admins can customize their polling cycles to meet their specific needs. An event log provides a record of events generated from virtual devices.
Alert on Your Virtual Infrastructure
- Generate threshold-based alerts on CPU, memory, disk and interface utilization on virtual machines and events including virtual machine status, security related events and any alert generating an event log.
- Alerts are sent via Email, SMS or log files and integrated into the WhatsUp Gold Alert Center – a single source for managing alerts across your entire IT environment.
Report on Your Virtual Infrastructure
Out-of-the-box reports include:
- Virtual Hosts (all hosts discovered on the network)
- Virtual Server Attributes (VIM and API versions, number of CPU cores, packages and threads; virtual machines, powered on and off, and suspended)
- Virtual Machine Current CPU, Memory, Disk and Interface Utilization reports.
- Virtualization reports can be integrated into customized end-to-end dashboards of the entire IT infrastructure.
- IT staff can create a single dashboard view of their wired and wireless network, physical and virtual servers, and applications to quickly assess the health of their entire IT infrastructure and to identify and fix problems before they impact user, applications or the business.
This video is about WhatsUp Gold Whats Virtual Technical Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.