What is isorobot?
isorobot is an Excelledia product, a futuristic enterprise management system, a software tool that allows organisations manage their business efficiently by enabling advanced business management options with its digital capabilities and interconnected modules.
isorobot approach is based on a model consisting of people, process, technology, assets and capital
domains of any organization. With this model, isorobot is a tool that offers various benefits to organisations.
Benefits of isorobot
The benefits of isorobot include:
- Reduces time and cost spent on manual task
- Shorter time spent on controlling and managing compliance and governance initiatives
- Increases control efficiency specially pro-active control monitoring
- Enhances employees participation and engagement
- Improves stakeholder communication thus, eliminates silo
- Complete stakeholder Awareness and engagement on policies, Procedures, Controls, Standards and Best practices
- Various strategy profile that increases financial profits
- Improves effectivity in supply chain
- Accelerates business and digital maturity
- Process optimisation and Digitisation, Improved Cycle Time
- Ability to measure ROI using positive and negative impact Analysis
Features in isorobot
isorobot helps accelerate digital transformation and drive modern enterprises to manage and automate
quality and innovation, business processes, internal audits, enterprise risks, information management, project management and business continuity governance, compliance and strategy. These are achieved through its highly innovative features such as :
- Advanced Analytics
- Notifications and escalations
- Live chats
- Workflow engine
- Role based Access Control
- Ticketing System (Support)
- API Console
1. Business Process Management
isorobot allows user to obtain insights into their business processes efficiency by automating every tedious and time-consuming process, integrating various solutions and build unique workflows.
2. Strategy Management
isorobot make it easy for users to create goals and milestones as well as track their progress toward the final goal. it is an enterprise system offers a holistic view of the overall strategy.
3. Internal Audit
isorobot’s centralised enterprise management system which facilitates compliance through automation, monitoring and reporting let organisations leverage their team and resources. Additionally, the integrated risk-driven auditing allows organisation to identify prioritize area, thus reduce errors possibilities.
4. Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise risk management framework effectively manages risks and ensure adherence to regulatory compliance thus maximise opportunities.
5. Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Enterprise-wide governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management platform let organisations evaluate internal and external risks, keeping in compliance with policies and regulations, automate end-to-end GRC processes thus establishes business agility.
E-SPIN is active in providing consultation, supply, training, integration 3rd party product of Excelledia’s Isorobot and maintaining the products for the enterprise, government and military customers (or distribute and resell as part of the complete package) on the region E-SPIN do businesses.
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.