Getting started with Database Security couldn’t be easier. Read this book to:
- Find out what Database Security is all about
- Understand Database Security process, architecture, tools
- Learn how to secure databases
- Audit User Activities in Oracle, Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2 Linux/UNIX/Windows (LUW), IBM DB2 z/OS, Sybase ASE, MySQL, Lotus Notes/Domino
- Developing database security plan
- How to Audit and Validate Compliance with PCI DSS, SOX and Data Privacy Laws
- Practice using hands-on exercises and tools provide
This book is ideal for consultants, database administrator, IT/ information security manager, auditor, penetration testers, ethical hackers, ISVs, developers, or anyone who wants to get start with the Database Security or founding database security tips and apply it for immediate gain.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.