Getting started with Network, Server and Application Management couldn’t be easier. Read this book to:
- Find out what Network, Server and Application Management is all about
- Understand Network, Server and Application Management process, architecture, tools
- Learn how to perform device scanning, mapping, alerting, monitoring, reporting for network, server and application management
- Learn how to perform network management, server management, application management
- Developing and enforcing Configuration Change, Virtualization Management and Flow and Bandwidth Management
- How to Audit and Validate Device Availability During the reporting period
- How to perform custom mapping and dashboard for operation and department uses
This book is ideal for consultants, network operation center (NOC) administrator, analysts, manager, IT/ network manager, auditor, network engineer, server system administrators, ISVs, developers, or anyone who wants to get start with the Network, Server and Application Monitoring or founding tips and apply it for immediate gain.
Please download from the link. E-SPIN_ProfessionalBook_NetworkManagement
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.