Getting started with Unified Security Monitoring (USM) couldn’t be easier. Read this book to:
- Find out what Unified Security Monitoring (USM) is all about
- Understand Unified Security Monitoring process, architecture, tools
- Learn how to perform passive vulnerability scanning for network and segment you are no authorize to scan and audit
- Learn how to perform log management and log corection for SIEM
- Developing and enforcing Configuration Scanning and Compliance Management
- How to Audit and Validate Compliance with PCI DSS, SOX and Data Privacy Laws
- How to perform configuration auditing, Mobile device assessment, SCADA security compliance and more
- Practice using hands-on exercises and tools provide
This book is ideal for consultants, security operation center (SOC) administrator, analysts, manager, IT/ information security manager, auditor, penetration testers, ethical hackers, ISVs, developers, or anyone who wants to get start with the Unified Security Monitoring or founding unified security monitoring tips and apply it for immediate gain.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.