IT Services Executive
- assist and execute ongoing planning, initiating, organizing and executing IT services delivery – technical, network and software support activities to fulfill and deliver company, brand or product to the world and trying to drum up as much technical response/result as possible
- managing assigned brands, solutions and project portfolio through various projects
- writing technical system documentation and writing for various projects and assignments
- arranging and executing project/deployment/product incident support or preventive maintenance meeting, appointment and events
- overseeing technical product maintenance support and research and new development
- bringing in new technical improvement/ development opportunities
- managing channel and clients services delivery and technical support relationships
- overseeing channel and client technical services request from support ID provision, status update to maintenance
- provide technical and IT services presentation, slides preparation and relevant technical collaterals to internal and external customers to communicate technical and product updates in a timely manner
- any other duty as and when assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent (Diploma and fresh graduate without 2 years relevant experience entry as Assistant rather than Executive). Prefer for those who existing have relevant or similar work experience.
- Required skill(s): software support, helpdesk, project management.
- Required language(s): English. Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Applicants must possess own transport and be willing to work in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya.
- Must possess a strong desire to pursue and develop future career in IT technical area, to focus on brand, product, marketing & sales technical support
- Self initiative, self-motivated, self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision and good team player.
- No work experience required (for entry as Assistant). Six months On the Job Training will be provided. Preferred for those who possess at least 2 years relevant working experience (for entry as Executive). At least 4/8/10 years relevant working experience required for entry as Senior Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- For interested candidate, please forward your CV/resume with all the supporting document to hr(a)e-spincorp.com and in subject line “Application for IT Service Executive” or “Application for IT Services Assistant” respectively base on your qualification and actual job relevant work experience.
- For those non Malaysian citizen, please ensure you have the work permit and relevant supporting document before application.
- For the academic qualification, please ensure provide the academic degree certificate (at least full academic transcript) as supporting document.
- For existing working adult, please ensure forward your latest EPF statement as supporting document.
For what E-SPIN is doing, interested candidate is encourage to surf our company website for who we are, what we do, who we served to get the overall understanding for the company.