Organisation are depending on their networks but they have little assured in network monitoring and confident. This is because there’s more data on the business networks but little accuracy in the network analysis. As industry-leading packet capture and analysis appliance; LiveCapture allows real-time and post-even analytics at up 100 Gigabit.
LiveCapture Engine give the power to settle network and application performance issues on 1/10/40/100 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac WLAN, VoIP and video-over-IP networks, make the IT engineers work easier. Able to perform such as capture tunneled wireless traffic from WLAN controllers, enabling you to monitor, analyze, store and troubleshoot multi-Gigabit speed 802.11ac traffic are what LiveCapture C1100 offered.
Furthermore, LiveCapture also includes Omnipeek which both features powerful network recording for capturing terabytes of traffic with no packet loss and performing real-time analysis of live network traffic and forensic network analysis of recorded traffic.
Here some focal point on what LiveCapture can offered:
- Clear up network performance problems with proven workflows and analytics.
- Carry business-critical services running smoothly.
- Operate transactional analysis with ‘ultimate audit trail’ for transactions, such as e-commerce transactions.
- Find evidence of security threats by alerts raised by other security tools.
- At a price significantly lower than other network forensics products give superior power and precision performance.
- See issues of network and application latency, communications quality and capacity.
- Drill down to the conversations you need to see and get the information you need to know.
- Configure custom dashboard views that highlight fault-finding network performance.
|LiveCapture 1100||LiveCapture 3100|
|Ports||2x10G, 4x1G||4x10G, 2x40G, 2x100G|
|Storage Capacity||16 TB||64 or 128 TB|
|Operating System||LiveCapture Engine||LiveCapture Engine|
|Software||One Ominpeek Perpetual License,
1-Year Support and Maintenance
|One Ominpeek Perpetual License, 1-Year Support and Maintenance|
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your network application performance analysis (NAPA) inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.