LiveNX is Network Monitoring Software Platform to provide end to end visibility for entire network, across multi-vendor, multi-domain, multi-cloud environment. So you can optimize the performance anywhere incidents happen for WAN | SD-WAN | WiFi | Remote Sites | Data Centers | Endpoints | Multi-Cloud environments.
For businesses that want to analyze and present insights to design, policy verification and operations across the enterprise, LiveNX can collects and analyzes data straight from network devices and deliver maximum performance for an excellent customer experience.
Patented for visualization technology simplifies network operations and troubleshooting, LiveNX will interact with multiple data sets to provide view, graphs and maps to show the current state of applications and network performance.
User will acquire deep understanding of application traffic with full visibility of protocol and application type. All troubleshoot application will be open in the data enter, public cloud or SaaS.
All real-time data from any multi-vendor network elements as well as Cisco-specific REST APIs, LiveNX will gathered it all.
The current LiveNX Operations Dashboard now supports site availability reports and custom widgets to illustrate an aggregated alerting view.
It is a helpful trend for the site availability to observe.
Hazardous areas or poor deployment scenarios, Site Availability Reports are best integrated in a aService Level View and tie-up together with Application performance
and Network QoS Class reporting.
Here are some what LiveNX has offered:
Rapid Incident Response with Flow to Packet analysis workflow
• Triggered cross launch of Omnipeek packet analysis
– Cross launch from alerts
– Cross launch from path analysis
LiveWire integration for monitoring WAN edge segments
• Export flows for WAN edge devices monitored on the LAN
• LiveWire SNMP support
• LiveWire flow exports
– Basic flow
– Medianet flow
– AVC flow
Endpoint Agent Reports – End point monitoring
• Top Conversations by User
• Top Application by User
• Top DSCP by User
Application Visibility and Control (AVC) Reports
• Application Performance by Site
• Application Performance by Device
• Application Performance by Service Provider
• Application Performance by Interface
• Application Performance by User
• Additional default widgets:
– Top CPU/Memory
– Service Provider
• New Operations Dashboard Alert notification option:
– Syslog message
• New Alert Report: Site Availability
– Complete Site, Device, Interface Alert reporting
• Alerts Management easier to search capabilities.
• Separate thresholds for each QoS class name — QoS Class Drop
• Integrate Cisco DNA-Center site, device health score and issue
• Cross launch into DNA-Center web site for device investigation
• Cisco ISE Enhancement — PxGrid user creation
• SD-WAN cEdge and vEdge support
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your network application performance analysis (NAPA) operation or project needs.