What is Magnet AXIOM ?
Magnet AXIOM is a complete digital investigation platform by Magnetic Forensics, a software company specialising in developing digital investigation.
The main objective of Magnet AXIOM is to enable examiners to obtain and analyze forensic data as well as sharing the findings of the data seamlessly.
With Magnet AXIOM, examiners can recover forensics data from various sources; computer, smartphones, cloud and other IoT devices, all in in single case file.
AXIOM Mobile Capabilities
- Evidence data from mobiles can be in the form of chat, browse history and images. AXIOM allows examiner to obtain all data from iOS and android devices.
- AXIOM is capable in analysing encrypted applications like Snapchat and Wickr.
- It also able to ingest data from other tools for analysis such as Cellebrite, GrayKey, Oxygen, and much more.
- Integration of GrayKey into AXIOM makes it easy to load GrayKey images thus allowing direct analysis through AXIOM.
AXIOM Computers Capabilities
- AXIOM allows examiners to recover images, chats, browse history and many more through its comprehensive recovery, reporting and analysis tools for PCs and MACs.
- Features like timeline and connections enable examiners to focus on most relevant data.
- Simplify memory analysis through direct volatility integration in AXIOM.
AXIOM Cloud Capabilities
- AXIOM gives examiners the ability to obtain data from victims, suspects and witnesses which are importance source of evidence stored in the cloud.
- AXIOM allows examiners to retrieves data from various cloud services such as iCloud, Google, Facebook, Skype, WhatsApp, Twitter, and Instagram.
1. Recover Data from the Most Sources
Built-in analysis features such as timeline provides understanding to examiners about the activities of users and system during the incidents.
2. Find Key Evidence Quickly
AXIOM which is equipped with Magnet.AI, the industry-first machine learning technology helps examiners to automatically identify data context such as nudity, drugs, weapons, and sexual conversations.
3. Visualize Connections Between Files, Users, and Devices
Connections in AXIOM helps examiners to visualise evidence from disk and memory by showing the information of the sources (from where, whom and storage location)
4. Get Advanced Mac Support
AXIOM allows various investigation in Mac devices by supporting HFS+ and APFS as well as decryption of FileVault 2 encrypted drives, volumes, and partitions as well as macOS artifacts (Airdrops, Live photos, etc)