Managed services is the practice of outsourcing on a proactive basis management responsibilities and functions and a strategic method for improving operations and cutting expenses for subscribed customer. It appears as an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done.
Under this subscription model, the client or customer is the entity that owns or has direct oversight of the organization or system being managed whereas the Managed Services Provider (MSP) is the service provider delivering the managed services. The client and the MSP are bound by a contractual, service-level agreement that states the performance and quality metrics of their relationship.
E-SPIN provide managed service option to delivers network, application, system and e-management services across a network to multiple enterprises, using a “pay as you go” pricing model for qualified customer.
Benefits of Managed Services
Adopting managed services is known to be an efficient way to stay up to date on technology, have access to necessary skills and address a range of issues related to cost, quality of service and risk for subscribed customer. As the IT infrastructure components of many SMB and large corporations are migrating to the cloud, E-SPIN as MSPs (managed services providers) providing in-house cloud services or acting as solution partner to help customer setup cloud services infrastructure based on project scope. More and more customer engaged us for managing day-to-day operation to achieve cost containment.
Managed Service Subscription Fee
E-SPIN provide the following subscription fee model for different scenario: The most popular pricing models for managed service include the monitoring-only, per-device, per-user, tiered and fixed project scope models.
- The monitoring only model – it typically sold in small and medium-sized businesses (SMB), as well as mid and enterprise environments, the monitoring only pricing model provides network monitoring and alerting services by E-SPIN, the mid or enterprise customer’s in-house IT staff or both.
- The per-device pricing model – is fairly simple, a flat fee for each type of device that is supported in a customer environment. For instance, per server, per network device/router, per application performance etc.
- The per-user pricing model – is similar to the per-device pricing model, with the difference being that the flat fee is billed per end user per month and covers support for all devices used by each end user.
- The tiered pricing model – several bundled packages of services with each increasingly more expensive package providing more services and value to the customer.
- The fixed project scope model is extremely flexible and includes all remote support, on-site support and helpdesk service desk for an entire organization for a flat fee per month. We may also provide 24/7/365 premium support or services for customer required extended business support under 24×7 basis. The primary goal is to provide the customer with the ability to realistically budget their IT support costs over a year’s time and experience no extraordinary billing fluctuations.
Please feel free to contact E-SPIN for your inquiry and requirement, so we can assist you on the exact requirement in the packaged solutions that you may required for your operation or project needs.