- assist and execute ongoing planning, initiating, organizing and executing 4P – marketing and sales activities to promote company, brand or product to the world (both domestic and international marketing) and trying to drum up as much marketing response/publicity/result as possible
- managing assigned brands and solutions portfolio through various projects
- writing blogs and social media posts, email newsletters and various marketing-centric mass communications medium
- arranging, prepare and deliver marketing/brand/product content in various channel, such as online post, newsletter, video or audio over recorded for press conferences/release, web/events, web/seminars, exhibitions, workshops or other medium
- overseeing market research, channeling market probe to uncover market unmet need and turn them into innovation, new product development and solution/product commercialization
- bringing in new business opportunities, managing channel partnerships and marketing, including new product sourcing or nurturing strategic alliances with potential supplier
- Managing renewals operations, to improve customer retention, work out up sell or cross sell campaign aim at increase customer sales from existing and repeat customer
- overseeing digital, online and social media strategies and PR
- provide marketing and PR presentation, slides preparation and relevant marketing and PR collaterals to internal and external customers to communicate marketing and product updates in a timely manner
- any other duty as and when assigned from time to time
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Marketing or equivalent (Diploma entry as Assistant rather than Executive). Prefer for those who already have relevant or similar work experience.
- Required skill(s): Marketing, Business to Business (B2B), Channel/Account Management, Product And Brand Management.
- Required language(s): English. Good command of both spoken and written English. Knowing additional languages will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess their own transport and be willing to work in Infinity Tower, Petaling Jaya.
- Must possess a strong desire to pursue and develop a future career in marketing & sales, business development area, to focus on brand, product, marketing & sales support
- Self initiative, self-motivated, self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision and good team player.
- No work experience required (for entry as Assistant). Six months On the Job Training will be provided. Preferred for those who possess at least 2 years relevant working experience (for entry as Executive). At least 4/8/10 years relevant working experience (for entry as Senior Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- For interested candidates, please forward your CV/resume with all the supporting documents to hr(a)e-spincorp.com and in subject line “Application for Marketing & Sales Executive” or “Application for Marketing & Sales Assistant” respectively based on your qualification and actual job relevant work experience.
- For those non Malaysian citizens, please ensure you have the work permit and relevant supporting document before application.
- For the academic qualification, please ensure to provide the academic degree certificate (at least full academic transcript) as a supporting document.
- For existing working adults, please ensure your latest EPF statement as a supporting document.