- assist and execute ongoing planning, initating, organzing and executing 4P – marketing and sales activities to promote company, brand or product to the world (both domestic and interntional marketing) and trying to drum up as much marketing response/publicity/result as possible
- managing assigned brands and solutions portfolio through various projects
- writing blogs and social media posts, email newsletters
- arranging press conferences and events, seminars
- overseeing market research
- bringing in new business opportunities
- managing channel relationships and marketing
- overseeing digital, online and social media strategies and PR
- provide marketing and PR presentation, slides preparation and relevant marketing and PR collaterals to internal and external customers to communicate marketing and product updates in a timely manner
- any other duty as and when assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Marketing or equivalent (Diploma entry as Assistant rather than Executive). Prefer for those who existing have relevant or similiar work experience.
- Required skill(s): marketing, b2b, channel account management, Product And Brand Management.
- Required language(s): English. Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Applicants must possess own transport and be willing to work in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya.
- Must possess a strong desire to pursue and develop future career in marketing & sales area, to focus on brand, product, marketing & sales support
- Self initiative, self-motivated, self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision and good team player.
- No work experience required (for entry as Assistant). Six months On the Job Training will be provided. Preferred for those who possess at least 2 years relevant working experience (for entry as Executive). At least 4/8/10 years relevant working experience (for entry as Senior Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- For interested canadidate, please forward your CV/resume with all the supporting document to hr(a)e-spincorp.com and in subject line “Application for Marketing & Sales Executive” or “Appliaction for Marketing & Sales Assistant” respectively base on your qualification and actual job relevant work experience.
- For those non Malaysian citizen, please ensure you have the work permit and relevant suporting document before application.
- For the academic qualification, please ensure provide the academic degree certificate (at least full academic transcript) as supporting document.
- For existing working adult, please ensure forward your latest EPF statement as supporting document.