Comprehensive data loss prevention in one suite – Protect data leaks. Stay ahead of threats. Manage with ease.
McAfee Total Protection for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) safeguards intellectual property and ensures compliance by protecting sensitive data wherever it lives—on premises, in the cloud, or at the endpoints.
McAfee Total Protection for DLP safeguards intellectual property and ensures compliance by protecting sensitive data wherever it lives—on the network, in storage systems, or at the endpoint, while saving time and money with centralized deployment, management, and reporting. It tightly integrates with other solutions in our data protection portfolio, such as email security, web security, and encryption to provide the ultimate protection for data at rest, data in use, and data in motion.
McAfee DLP Discover helps you find your data on premises or in the cloud.
Understanding where sensitive data resides is the first step to securing it. McAfee DLP Discover simplifies the discovery with a simple three-step process—inventory, categorization, and remediation. Unlike other solutions that expect you to know exactly what content you want to protect and the locations where it’s likely to be stored, McAfee DLP Discover does the heavy lifting by rapidly categorizing large amounts of unclassified data—so that only relevant files are being examined and remediated.
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Server Supported McAfee versions
- McAfee ePO 4.6.9 and 5.1.1
- McAfee Agent for Windows 4.8 Patch 2 and 5.0
- McAfee Agent for Mac 4.6 Patch 3, 4.8 Patch 2, and 5.0
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 or later, 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2008 SP2 or later, 32-bit and 64-bit
- CPU: Pentium II-class or higher, 450 MHz minimum
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Disk space: 250 MB
- Device Control Endpoint
- Windows 8 and 8.1 or later Enterprise and Professional, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1 or later Enterprise and Business editions, 32-bit and 64-bit
- OS X Yosemite
- OS X Mavericks
- OS X Mountain Lion
- Citrix XenApp 6.0 or later
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.5 or later
- VMware View 4.6 or later
- CPU: Pentium III, 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 512 MB, 1 GB (recommended)
- Disk space: 200 MB minimum
- Network connection: TCP/IP for remote access
- Google Chrome 31 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 34 or later
This video is about McAfee DLP Technical Overview by E-SPIN that will give you more information regarding this product.
For those who can not join us for the session, please see the summary and highlight clip for the event.
E-SPIN recently run a McAfee DLP what’s new session cover what new for new user and existing users.
If you have any inquiry or questions, feel free to contact E-SPIN for solution, product and project requirements.